Wireless Connectivity Software: Introduction
Wireless connectivity is an approach adopted in residential and enterprise connections to carry out smooth communication and networking between devices and reduce dependence on cables and wires for connectivity. Wireless connectivity software primarily assists in creating an access point for data transfer between two or more devices. Wireless connectivity software operates as a user interface tool between hardware devices, which are embedded with transmitter and receiver components, by setting up, editing and managing network profiles in order to connect to a network. This software controls basic wireless profile configurations and assists in creating advanced profiles.
A sample of this report is available upon request @ http://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/16549
In a business enterprise, from the administration perspective, wireless connectivity software features user interface design with advanced tools to control client software and enforces enterprise network policies and basic admin tools such as IT administrator tool, statistics, diagnostics, and troubleshooting tool. This software is also useful in various applications of Internet of things, ranging from control devices to cloud gateways.
Wireless Connectivity Software: Drivers and Restraints
The major factor driving the growth of global wireless connectivity software market is the increase in demand for wireless technology devices in both residential and commercial space. Other factors such as, increase in usage of smartphones, surge in adoption of IoT and cloud computing devices such as wearable electronic devices, and the complexity involved and infrastructure requirements in cables and wire connectivity are also driving the growth of wireless connectivity software market.
To view TOC of this report is available upon request @ http://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/toc/16549
However, high power consumption, operational costs, and requirement for enhanced information security are some of the challenges faced by wireless connectivity software market.
Wireless Connectivity Software: Segmentation
The wireless connectivity software market can be segmented on the basis of connectivity technology, application, end-user vertical, and region wise.
Segmentation on basis of Connectivity Technology for Wireless Connectivity Software Market
On the basis of connectivity technology, it can be further segmented into:
Segmentation on the basis of Application for Wireless Connectivity Software Market
On the basis of application, it can be further segmented into:
Segmentation on the basis of End-user Vertical for Wireless Connectivity Software Market
On the basis of end-user vertical, it is further segmented into:
- Consumer Electronics
- IT and Telecommunications
- Manufacturing and Industrial
- Government and Defense
- Media and Entertainment
Wireless Connectivity Software: Regional Overview
North America emerges as the leader in wireless connectivity software due to technological advancements in countries such as USA and Canada, increased penetration of Internet of Things. Adaptability of wireless technology devices in Europe region is resulting in considerable growth of wireless connectivity software market in this region. The wireless connectivity software market in APAC region is expected to grow at a significant pace due to government subsidiaries, initiatives towards digitization in these regions and increase in demand of consumers towards wireless connectivity devices.
Wireless Connectivity Software: Key Players
STMicroelectronics, Intel Corporation, Texas Instruments Incorporated, Cisco, VOLANSYS TECHNOLOGIES PVT. LTD., Smith Micro Software, Inc., Open Mesh, Inc., AT&T, and Hewlett-Packard Enterprise are some of the key players in wireless connectivity software market.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Wireless Connectivity Software Market Segments
- Wireless Connectivity Software Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2012 – 2016
- Wireless Connectivity Software Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Supply & Demand Value Chain for Wireless Connectivity Software Market
- Wireless Connectivity Software Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved in Wireless Connectivity Software Market
- Wireless Connectivity Software Technology
- Value Chain of Wireless Connectivity Software
- Wireless Connectivity Software Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional Analysis for Wireless Connectivity Software Market includes
- North America Wireless Connectivity Software Market
- Latin America Wireless Connectivity Software Market
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe Wireless Connectivity Software Market
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe Wireless Connectivity Software Market
- Asia Pacific Wireless Connectivity Software Market
- Australia and New Zealand (A&NZ)
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Japan Wireless Connectivity Software Market
- The Middle East and Africa Wireless Connectivity Software Market
- GCC Countries
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Persistence Market Research (PMR) is a third-platform research firm. Our research model is a unique collaboration of data analytics and market research methodology to help businesses achieve optimal performance.
To support companies in overcoming complex business challenges, we follow a multi-disciplinary approach. At PMR, we unite various data streams from multi-dimensional sources. By deploying real-time data collection, big data, and customer experience analytics, we deliver business intelligence for organizations of all sizes.
Persistence Market Research
7th Floor, New York City,
NY 10007, United States,
USA – Canada Toll-Free: 800-961-0353