the global bare metal cloud market is poised to total US$ 12 Bn by the end of 2021. In response to the surging demand for cost-effective hosted services to achieve efficient performance and increasing application across different industry verticals, the market is anticipated to exhibit a year-on-year (YoY) growth of 25% in 2021.0020
The market registered growth at a CAGR of 24% from 2016 to 2020. Rapidly expanding information technology (IT) & service industry and proliferation of the work from home culture are propelling the demand for bare metal cloud management software solutions. Driven by this, the market is projected to exhibit a CAGR of 27% during the forecast period 2021-2031.
Since the last decade, rapid shift towards bare metal cloud from traditional hosting services is notices across diverse industries, especially in telecommunication and banking, financial, services, and insurance (BFSI) sector. This can be attributed to the growing need for secure storage facilities and streamlining data operations.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=6939
- By Application
- AI and Machine Learning
- Render Farms
- Building Application
- NoSQL and Relational Databases
- Custom Virtual Environments
- Big Data
- By End-use Industry
- BFSI (Banking, Financial, Services and Insurance)
- Retail & Consumer Goods
- Manufacturing Sector
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- By Organization Size
- Large Organizations
Key Takeaways from the Bare Metal Cloud Market Analysis
- Favored by the increasing demand from IT giants in the U.S., the market in North America is forecast to expand at a CAGR of 26% through 2031.
- Germany is estimated to account for a high share in the Europe market for bare metal cloud, exhibiting growth at a CAGR of 31% over the assessment period.
- China is expected to emerge as the most remunerative market in East Asia, accounting for more than 40% of regional sales by the end of 2031.
- In terms of application, AI & machine learning are projected to lead the market, growing at a CAGR of 29% over the next ten years.
- Sales of bare metal cloud in retail & consumer goods industry are anticipated to increase at 20% CAGR between 2021 and 2031.
- Surging demand for secure storage facilities, faster service delivery, and streamlining data center operations across the telecommunication and the BSFI industry is spurring the sales of bare metal cloud.
- Increasing integration of internet-based technologies such as AI and IoT across several enterprises is propelling the demand for bare metal clouds.
- Rising adoption of lightweight hypervisors as an alternative owing to its cost-effectiveness and greater flexibility is hampering the sales of bare metal cloud.
- Complex process for restoration of the failed bare metal systems is hindering the adoption across small and medium enterprises.
Some of the leading players in the market profiled by Fact.MR are:
- Alibaba Cloud
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Dell Equinix
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Internap Corporation
- Limestone Networks
- Media Temple
Key Questions Covered in the Bare Metal Cloud Market Report
- The market survey also highlights projected sales growth of the bare metal cloud market between 2021 and 2031
- The report offers insight into bare metal cloud demand outlook for 2021-2031
- Bare metal cloud market share analysis of the key companies within the industry and coverage of strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, collaborations or partnerships, and others
- Bare metal cloud market analysis identifies key growth drivers, restraints, and other forces impacting prevailing trends and evaluation of current market size and forecast and technological advancements within the industry
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583