Global automotive lifts market will experience a 1.4X growth to surpass a market valuation of US$ 9 Bn by the end of assessment period of 2019 -2026 – says Fact.MR in its newest published report. Automotive lifts have served a key purpose in vehicle service and maintenance, with maximum repair work being done under the car. Automotive lifts provide greater utility by saving on operational time within the confined spaces of manufacturing plants. In order to avoid congestion and eliminate potential injuries across garages, OEM plants and tire stations are rapidly adopting automotive lifts. The commercial scope of automotive lift is pegged to become wider in the coming years. A number of independent garages are being set up across the world which will directly influence the adoption of automotive lift. In addition, high initial investments of OEMs towards setting up manufacturing units is urging them to buy expensive and advanced automotive lifts that offer long-term service life.
For More Valuable Information on Market Dynamics, Request a Sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=525
Key Takeaways of Automotive Lift Market
- Scissor lifts are currently leading in the market with around 30% revenue share in automotive lift market, while mobile column lifts are witnessing growth of 1.3X which is more than the global average
- One in every four lifts sold in 2019 have the lifting capability of 12000-15000 lbs, while automotive lifts with lifting capacity of 4000-9000 lbs are creating a value opportunity of approximately US$ 700 million during the forecast period.
- Collectively, North America & Europe are contributing more than 70% of value in global automotive lift market in 2019, owing to heightened adoption in developed economies
- By the end of assessment period, garage applications will cater to more than 1/3rd of total automotive lift installations, owing to the rapidly growing automotive fleets that hit the road and increasing vehicle runs per year.
- Mobile column lifts are anticipated to gain more than 185 BPS during the assessment period on the backdrop of their versatility
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=525
Innovation & Product Development to Expand Profit Pools of Key Players
Leading automotive lift manufacturers are continuously involved in new product developments or advancements in their existing product portfolio to gain a competitive advantage in the market. For Instance-
- In Aug 2019, Bendpak, one of the market leaders in automotive lift market introduced a two-post lift in the XPR series. The XPR-12CL-LTA, is a long arm lift to better support vehicle’s center of balance with a capacity of 12,000-lb and three-stage long-reach.
- In Dec 2018, Rotary lift added remote-controlled heavy-duty lifts to its lineup with the new MOD35 Flex powered by RedFire, the industry’s only remote-controlled inground vehicle lift. The new model adds to the convenience of wireless remote-control technology to the modular inground lift.
More Valuable Insights on the Automotive Lift Market:
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global automotive lift market, presenting historical demand data (2012-2018) and forecast statistics for the period of 2019-2026. The study divulges essential insights on the automotive lift market on the basis of product, lifting capacity and end user across six major regions.
About the Industrial Division at Fact.MR
Expert analysis, actionable insights, and strategic recommendations of the highly seasoned industrial research team at Fact.MR helps clients from across the globe with their unique business intelligence needs. With a repertoire of over thousand reports and 1 million plus data points, the team has analyzed industrial sector across 50+ countries for over a decade. The team provides unmatched end-to-end research and consulting services. Reach out to explore how we can help.
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/525/S
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Automotive Landscape
Automotive Tubeless Tires Market– Learn more about the major influencing factors affecting the automotive tubeless tires market which is set for strong growth during the projection period (2017-2022).
Automotive Additives Market– Acquire in-depth insights about the global automotive additives market through Fact.MR’s detailed report covering end-use segments, market dynamics, recent material developments and prominent market players for the forecast period of 2017-2022.
Automotive Belt Tensioner Pulley Market– Obtain Fact.MR’s exhaustive analysis on the global automotive belt tensioner pulley market spanning dynamic market factors, key trends and successful strategies of market leaders projected for 2018-2028.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates