The demand for Cheese Shreds , which is frequently used as a topping for different cuisines including pizzas, salads, tacos, and more, is referred to as the “cheese shreds market.” The growth of plant-based diets, customer preferences for quick-to-prepare foods, and shifting consumer tastes in cheese are some of the variables that affect the market for cheese shreds.
The market for cheese shreds is anticipated to expand globally over the next few years as a result of factors such the expanding demand for cheese-based convenience meals, the popularity of Western-style fast food, and the expansion of the quick-service restaurant sector. The market is also anticipated to rise as a result of improvements in packaging and preservation technologies, which will increase customer convenience and accessibility to cheese shreds.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=3290
Cheese Shreds Market: Segmentation
- Product Types
- Pepper Jack
- Other Product Types (Parmesan, Monterey Jack, etc.)
- Cow Milk
- Buffalo Milk
- Goat Milk
- Buyer Type
- HoReCa Sector
- Household and Residential Buyers
- Food Processors and Manufacturers
- Sales Channel
- Direct Sales
- Modern Trade
- Specialty Stores
- Departmental Stores
- Convenience Stores
- Online Retailers
- Other Sales Channels
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific (Excluding Japan)
- Middle East & Africa
Cheese Shreds Market – Competitive Landscape
- In Oostburg, Masters Gallery Foods Inc. intends to invest $30 million in a new packaging and distribution plant. The company’s food service cheese products will be supported by the new facility, which will also guarantee retail development for its private brand.
- In addition to expanding its line of Borden cheese, Dairy Farmers of America has introduced new products in the US, including whole-milk mozzarella string cheese, snack bar flavors of extra sharp white cheddar and habanero cheddar cheese, and thick cut shreds that come in Ultimate pizza blend, Nacho blend, and Mac & Cheese blend.
- New rubbed cheese wedges with four distinctive flavors—Harissa, Basil Pesto, Black Pepper, and Bourbonista—have been released by Saputo Cheese USA Inc.
Prominent Key players of the Cheese Shreds market survey report:
- Hormel Foods Corporation
- Daiya Foods, Inc.
- Sargento Foods Inc.
- Winona Foods
- Lisanatti Foods, Inc.
- Galaxy Nutritional Foods, Inc.
What are the Key Challenges in the Cheese Shreds Market?
- Growing number of product recalls owing to mold growth, and caking defect is one of the biggest challenges faced by the retailers and producers in the cheese shreds market. Mold formation in cheese shreds can lead to the growth of harmful bacteria such as brucella, listeria, e-coli, and salmonella.
- High-calorie count combined with high fat and sodium content in cheese, which results in various health issues. Meanwhile, various studies have found possibility of bacteria in cheese transferred from cows, which can affect human health.
Questionnaire answered in the Cheese Shreds Market report include:
- How the market for Cheese Shreds has grown?
- What is the present and future outlook of the global Cheese Shreds on the basis of region?
- What are the challenges and opportunities for the Cheese Shreds?
- Why the consumption of Cheese Shreds highest in region?
In which year segment is expected to overtake segment?