The demand for effective food preservatives is likely to drive growth in the global market for p-hydroxybenzoate. The main reason projected to propel the growth of the global p-hydroxybenzoates market is the rising demand for p-hydroxybenzoates parabens to be used as germicide and antiseptic in cosmetics, as well as as preservatives in medicine, cosmetics, and foods. Yet throughout the forecast period, strict laws and regulations governing the use of p-hydroxybenzoates and its parabens in food preservation are anticipated to restrain the growth of the worldwide p-hydroxybenzoates market.
Download a Free Sample Copy of This Report: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=1359?PS
When the consequences of the parabens and p-hydroxybenzoates used in food preservation were assessed, it was determined that propyl parabens would be removed from the list because of studies showing their adverse effects on rats’ reproductive capabilities. Nevertheless, rising preservative demand in food and cosmetics is anticipated to drive the growth of the global p-hydroxybenzoates market over the course of the forecast
Examples of some of the key players operating in the global p-hydroxybenzoates market are:
- Amadis Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Beijing LYS Chemicals Co., Ltd.
- HEJIANG SHENGXIAO CHEMICALS CO., LTD.
- Charkit Chemical Company LLC.
- Acme-Hardesty Co.
- TCI Chemicals (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- Merck KGaA
- Penta Manufacturing Company
What are impelling reasons for buying this report?
- Global P-Hydroxybenzoates (PHB) Market Prognosis for the present and the future in both developed and developing markets
- Both the market segment with the largest projected share and the market segment with the highest CAGR throughout the projection period
- Countries and regions anticipated to experience the fastest development throughout the projected period
- The most recent innovations, market shares, and tactics used by the leading market players
- The report contains all of the segmentation seen above across all of the nations indicated.
P-Hydroxybenzoates Market: Segmentation
On the basis of the end-use industry, the global p-hydroxybenzoate market is segmented into:
- Personal Care & Cosmetics
On the basis of region, the global p-hydroxybenzoate market is segmented into:
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- EU – 4 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain)
- BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg)
- NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep., etc.)
- Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Greater China
- ASEAN Countries
- Rest of APEJ
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
The study further identifies major manufacturing trends, technologies that will be commercialized
- Key manufacturing trends in end-use industries;
- New technologies used in a variety of application areas
- Key manufacturing trends in end-use industries
- New technologies used in a variety of application areas; Major economic shocks, such as the recent COVID-19 pandemic
- Country markets that will emerge as hotbeds of opportunity;
- Regulatory frameworks that will shape the strategies of key players in key regions in the P-Hydroxybenzoates (PHB) Chemicals market
- Key technological trends and the likely rate of commercialization of novel technologies in key industries and allied industries