Growing consciousness of consumers towards oral hygiene will continue to surge the demand for mouthwashes. The key role of mouthwashes in preventing tooth decay and freshening the breath will continue to drive their adoption as a daily consumable. Consumers will be actively using mouthwashes on a daily basis, and their use to maintain great oral health will also drive their sales. In addition, new formulations of mouthwashes will be extending their use in therapeutics, particularly as a pre-procedural consumable in dentistry.
Fact.MR’s exclusive forecast study on the global mouthwash market projects a healthy growth for the market in the upcoming years. The report estimates that by the end of 2026, global sales of mouthwashes will bring in revenues worth over US$ 11.1 Bn. In terms of volume, the global mouthwash market is pegged to expand at a 4.9% CAGR over the forecast period, 2017-2026.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=498
Key Segments Covered
- Product Type
- Therapeutic Mouthwash
- Cosmetic Mouthwash
- Antiseptic Mouthwash
- Other Mouthwash
- Conventional Mouthwash
- Natural & Organic Mouthwash
- Sales Channel
- Mouthwash Sales via Modern Trade
- Mouthwash Sales via Departmental Stores
- Mouthwash Sales via Convenience Stores
- Mouthwash Sales via Drug Stores
- Mouthwash Sales via Online Stores
- Mouthwash Sales via Other Sales Channels
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=498
Major Mouthwash Providers
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc.
- Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc.
- Procter & Gamble Company
- 3M Company
- Unilever Plc.
- Church & Dwight Co. Inc.
- Colgate-Palmolive Company
- Royal Philips N.V.
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- Kao Corporation
- Johnson & Johnson
- Hawley & Hazel
- Caldwell Consumer Health
- Dr. Harold Katz
- Sunstar Group
- Dentyl Active
- Jason Natural Care
- Lotus Brands Inc.
- Rowpar Pharmaceuticals Inc
Prominent mouthwash producers are focused on substantial research & development endeavors so as to provide solutions having highly efficient disinfectants. Besides, tactics such as capacity growth, acquisitions and alliances are also depended upon. The following are some significant developments:
- Unilever Research Laboratories revealed in November 2020 that washing for 30 seconds with mouthwash containing CPC Technology decreases the viral load of SARS-CoV-2, the virus responsible for COVID-19, by 99.9%.\
- Likewise, in December 2020, Procter & Gamble debuted its HDPE recyclable toothpaste tubes across North America for its Crest, Oral-B and Blend-a-Mend toothpaste brands, which confirms the company’s commitment to sustainability
- Also, Himalaya Pharmaceuticals is the first herbal company to develop a whole range of alcohol-free mouthwashes. The mouthwashes, which contain natural components such as pomegranate, pineapple, and papaya, complement Himalaya’s current line of toothpastes and are available in three distinct versions.
For in-depth competitive analysis, Buy Now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/498
Crucial insights in the Mouthwash Market research:
- Underlying macro- and microeconomic factors impacting the growth of the Mouthwash MarketBasic overview of the Mouthwash Market including market definition, classification, and applications.
- Scrutinization of each Mouthwash Market player based on mergers & acquisitions, R&D projects, and product launches.
- Adoption trend of Mouthwash Market across various industries.
- Important regions and countries offering lucrative opportunities to Mouthwash Market stakeholders.