Vaccinium myrtillus is a relative of the blueberry, widely found in diverse areas, including the Rocky Mountains and regions of Asia and Europe. The growing use of Vaccinium myrtillus as a dietary supplement for eye problems, cardiovascular conditions, diabetes, urinary tract infections, and diarrhea is creating lucrative growth opportunities for the stakeholders.
Extensive adoption of bilberry extract in drops, tablets, and capsules, in dried and powdered forms, are underpinning gains in the Vaccinium myrtillus market. Growing traction for natural and organic ingredients in food and dietary supplements, backed by shifting consumer preference for clean label products is providing impetus to the growth in the Vaccinium myrtillus market.
The offer in this portion accompanies many open doors including fabricating items, appropriation, retail, and showcasing administrations. Broad rounds of essential and far reaching optional exploration have been utilized by the examiners at Fact.MR to show up at different assessments and projections for Demand of Vaccinium Myrtillus Market both at worldwide and provincial levels.
Download a Sample Copy of This Report: –
Global Vaccinium myrtillus Market Regional Outlook and Competition Tracking
High demand for Vaccinium myrtillus can be seen in North America and Europe region. In the U.S., Vaccinium myrtillus was among the top 20 herbal supplements between 2007 and 2012 in the food and pharmaceutical market. Asia Pacific and Latin America to register high CAGR during the forecast period. Some of the leading manufacturers of Vaccinium myrtillus includes
- Eevia Health Oy
- Sanyuan Jinrui Natural Ingredients Co. Ltd
- BioMax Life Sciences
- NOW Foods
This analytical research study imparts an all-inclusive assessment on the market, while propounding historical intelligence, actionable insights, and industry-validated & statistically-upheld market forecast. Verified and suitable set of assumptions and methodology has been leveraged for developing this comprehensive study. Information and analysis on key market segments incorporated in the report has been delivered in weighted chapters. A thorough analysis has been offered by the report on
Highlights from the Report
- Elaborated scenario of the parent market
- Transformations in the market dynamics
- Detailed segmentation of the target market
- Historical, current and forecast market size based on value and volume
- Latest industry developments and trends
- Competition landscape
- Strategies adopted by the market players and product developments made
- Potential and niche segments, along with their regional analysis
- Unbiased analysis on performance of the market
- Up-to-date and must-have intelligence for the market players to enhance and sustain their competitiveness
Global Vaccinium myrtillus Market Segmentation
Vaccinium myrtillus can be segmented on the basis of product type, end-use application and nature.
On the basis of product type, Vaccinium myrtillus can be further segmented as
- fruit extract
- leaf extract.
On the basis of end-use application, Vaccinium myrtillus can be further segmented as
- bakery products
- pharmaceutical industry
- personal care industry.
Vaccinium myrtillus is widely used in jams, fools, juices and pies.
On the basis of nature, the market can be further segmented as
Frozen form to account for comparatively more share than fresh Vaccinium myrtillus.
NOTE – All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Fact.MR
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of LATAM)
- EU – (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), UK, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep. etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, S. Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)