The global market for False eyelashes is anticipated to reach US$ 1.3 billion in 2021 and expand at a CAGR of around 7% between 2021 and 2031.
Sales of false eyelashes are probably quite high at health and beauty stores. By the end of 2031, health and beauty stores are anticipated to be worth $800 million. Additionally, the category is anticipated to have increased its revenue share by more than a third by the end of 2021.
Download Free Sample Copy of This Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=291
Key Market Segments Covered
- By Product
- Regular False Eyelashes
- Coloured False Eyelashes
- Individual False Eyelashes
- Decorative False Eyelashes
- Accent False Eyelashes
- By Raw Material
- False Eyelashes Made from Human Hair
- False Eyelashes Made from Synthetic Hair
- False Eyelashes Made from Fur
- False Eyelashes Made from Feathers
- False Eyelashes Made from Metal
- By Sales Channel
- False Eyelashes Sold at Supermarkets
- False Eyelashes Sold at Hypermarkets
- False Eyelashes Sold at Health and Beauty Retailers
- False Eyelashes Sold throughe-Commerce
- By Technology
- Handmade False Eyelashes
- Semi-Handmade False Eyelashes
- Machine-made False Eyelashes
- By Region
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solutions – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=291
Questionnaire answered in the False Eyelashes Market report include:
- How the market for False Eyelashes has grown?
- What is the present and future outlook of the global False Eyelashes on the basis of region?
- What are the challenges and opportunities for the False Eyelashes?
- Why the consumption of False Eyelashes highest in region?
- In which year segment is expected to overtake segment?
Key Companies Profiled :
- Ardell International, Inc (US)
- KISS Products, Inc. (the US)
- MAC Cosmetics (the US)
- Huda Beauty FZ-LLC (UAE)
- PAC Cosmetics (India)
- L’Oréal S.A. (France)
- Esqido (Canada)
- House of Lashes (US)
- Lilly Lashes (US)
- Velour (US)
- Parfums de Coeur, Ltd. (US)
- Miss Claire Cosmetics (Poland)
Majority of companies discussed in the report have focused on product launches and expanding their manufacturing units in developing regions. Strategies include innovation, collaborations with key players, partnerships, strategic alliances, and strengthening of regional and global distribution networks. Some of the key developments are:
- In September 2020, Jenna Lyons a well-known style icon introduced a brand named “Loveseen”. The brand offers a range of false eyelashes with unique design in different length, colors and shapes.
- In the year 2019, the partnership of Kahlana Barfield Brown and Huda beauty create a false eyelash brand named “Kahlana #21”. Innovative and attractive designs gain consumer attention.
For in-depth competitive analysis, Buy Now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/291
What makes Fact.MR report stand out from others?
- MR follows a six-point mechanism known as E.V.O.L.V.E. (Evaluate. Visualize. Overcome. Leverage. Verify. Eradicate.). The report is specially created to assess the COVID-19 impact on the False Eyelashes market. This mechanism focuses on almost all the factors in a definite manner to provide the best research report for the market stakeholders.
- Evaluate: A Fact.MR report evaluates every small aspect that can prove to be a growth generator for the False Eyelashes market, thus, making it different and special from other reports.
- Visualize: The authors involved in the research activities visualized the post-COVID-19 era so that the key stakeholders of market get an overview and helps them take certain steps to ensure continuous growth during the forecast period.
- Overcome: The report scrutinizes on points that can prove to be an Achilles heel to the False Eyelashes market and assists to create strategies to overcome the obstacles that may hinder the growth of the False Eyelashes market.
- Leverage: The False Eyelashes market can leverage certain aspects that can prove beneficial for the increase in growth rate. Fact.MR covers all the points on which the key stakeholders can leverage upon.
- Verify: Research is done systematically to assure validation of all the aspects covered in the report. All the points are rechecked and verified thoroughly to avoid flaws and fake information.
- Eradicate: Last but not the least, this aspect helps the key stakeholder eradicate all the obstacles that come between the growth rate and the False Eyelashes market.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analysed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.