The market for fluorobenzonitrile is projected to be worth US$ 47.5 million in 2023 and to grow at a CAGR of 4.8% to US$ 75.9 million by the end of 2033. In the cosmetic industry, the organic compound fluorobenzonitrile is frequently used as a perfume solvent. Additionally, it is employed in the synthesis of fluorenone, an opioid receptor antagonist, and pharmaceutical precursors.
Fluorobenzonitrile is increasingly being used as an intermediate compound in agrochemicals, which boosts sales. Additionally, it has uses in the pharmaceutical sector as quinazoline derivatives that are antibacterial and antifolate are synthesized using it. These elements are anticipated to fuel market expansion.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=8230
Segmentation of Fluorobenzonitrile Industry Research
- By Grade :
- By End-Use Vertical :
- By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Oceania
Key Companies Profiled
- Capot Chemical Co., Ltd
- Oceanic Pharmachem Pvt. Ltd
- Manus Aktteva Biopharma LLP
Research objectives of this report are:
- To understand the structure of Fluorobenzonitrile Market by identifying its various sub segments.
- Focuses on the key global Keyword manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
- To analyze the Keyword with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.