The global medical thermometer sales are projected to increase at a high CAGR of around 8%. Currently, the global medical thermometers market stands at a revenue of US$ 2.2 billion and is expected to reach US$ 3 billion by the end of 2026.Increasing incidence of infectious and chronic diseases across the world is anticipated to primarily drive medical thermometers market potential over the next four years and is also projected to uplift the demand for medical diagnostic equipment.
The offer in this portion accompanies many open doors including fabricating items, appropriation, retail, and showcasing administrations. Broad rounds of essential and a far reaching optional exploration have been utilized by the examiners at Fact.MR to show up at different assessments and projections for Demand of Medical Thermometers Market both at worldwide and provincial levels.
Download a Sample Copy of This Report: –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7630?PJ
Market Players: –
- A&D Company Limited
- Citizen Systems Japan Co. Ltd.
- Microlife Corporation
- American Diagnostic Corporation
- Briggs Healthcare
- Actherm Medical Corp.
- Exergen Corporation
- RG Medical Diagnostics
- Omron Healthcare Inc.
- Cardinal Health Inc.
- Easywell Biomedicals Inc.
- Innovo Medical
- Geratherm Medical AG
- Welch Allyn Inc.
- Hicks Thermometers Limited
- Kaz USA Inc.
- Terumo Corporation
Key partners in Market including industry players, policymakers, and financial backers in different nations have been persistently realigning their systems and ways to deal with carry out them to take advantage of new open doors. Numerous lately have updated their procedures to stay coordinated in the setting of overall disturbances brought about by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Competitive Landscape :
Key suppliers of medical thermometers are expected to focus on new product launches to maximize their sales potential and increase their revenue generation capacity.
- In May 2022, Exergen Corporation, a leading name in the medical thermometer industry, announced the launch of a new thermometer made for the Indian market. The TAT-2000 temporal artery thermometer is easy to use and highly accurate.
This latest research by Fact.MR, a market research and competitive intelligence provider, lists all the recent innovations in the medical thermometers industry landscape and also provides a comprehensive account of all the opportunities in the medical thermometers marketplace.
Key Segments in Medical Thermometers Industry Research
- By Product Type :
- Digital Thermometers
- Infrared Thermometers
- Other Product Types
- By End User :
- Other End Users
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of LATAM)
- EU – (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), UK, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep. etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, S. Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
How Fact.MR Assists in Making Strategic Moves?
The data provided in the Medical Thermometers Market report offers comprehensive analysis of important industry trends. Industry players can use this data to strategize their potential business moves and gain remarkable revenues in the upcoming period.
The report covers the price trend analysis and value chain analysis along with analysis of diverse offering by market players. The main motive of this report is to assist enterprises to make data-driven decisions and strategize their business moves.