The Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) market is expected to experience significant growth in the coming years. According to a market research report by MarketsandMarkets, the PLM market size is projected to grow from USD 42.3 billion in 2021 to USD 61.2 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 7.9% during the forecast period. The major drivers for this market growth include the increasing need for collaboration and information sharing across the product development process, and the growing adoption of PLM solutions by small and medium-sized enterprises. Additionally, the increasing trend of Industry 4.0, and the growing adoption of Internet of Things (IoT) and cloud-based PLM solutions are also expected to drive the growth of the PLM market.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=8245
Which Factors are Pushing the Sales Growth of Product Lifecycle Management Solutions?
There are several factors that are driving the sales growth of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions:
- Increasing demand for collaboration and information sharing: PLM solutions enable organizations to collaborate and share information effectively across different departments and teams involved in the product development process. This helps to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the product development process, which is driving the growth of the PLM market.
- Growing adoption of Industry 4.0: The increasing adoption of Industry 4.0 technologies, such as the Internet of Things (IoT), big data, and advanced analytics, is driving the growth of the PLM market. PLM solutions can be integrated with Industry 4.0 technologies to provide real-time visibility into the product development process and improve the overall efficiency of the product development process.
- Growing adoption of cloud-based PLM solutions: The increasing adoption of cloud-based PLM solutions is also driving the growth of the PLM market. Cloud-based PLM solutions provide organizations with the ability to access PLM data and applications from any location and at any time, which improves collaboration and information sharing.
- Increase in demand from small and medium-sized enterprises: The growing adoption of PLM solutions by small and medium-sized enterprises is also driving the growth of the PLM market. As the cost of PLM solutions has decreased, SMEs can now afford the solutions, thus leading to an increased demand for these solutions.
- Increasing need for efficient product development: With the increasing competition in the market, organizations are under pressure to develop and bring new products to market quickly. PLM solutions help organizations streamline their product development processes and bring new products to market faster. This is driving the growth of the PLM market.
Overall, these factors are driving the sales growth of Product Lifecycle Management solutions and will continue to do so in the near future.
Key Companies Profiled
- Arena Solutions, Inc
- Aras Corporation
- Autodesk, Inc
- Dassault Systemes SA
- Centric Software, Inc
- Oracle Corporation
- Siemens PLM Software, Inc
Why is the United States Holding a Leading Position in North America?
The United States holds a leading position in the North American Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) market due to several reasons:
- High adoption of advanced technologies: The United States is a leader in the adoption of advanced technologies such as the Internet of Things (IoT), big data, and advanced analytics. The high adoption of these technologies in the United States is driving the growth of the PLM market as they enable organizations to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the product development process.
- Large manufacturing base: The United States has a large manufacturing base which ranges from aerospace, automotive, medical devices, consumer goods and more. The manufacturing industries are major adopters of PLM solutions to improve their product development process.
- Presence of major PLM vendors: Many of the major PLM vendors are based in the United States, which makes it easier for organizations in the United States to access PLM solutions. This also makes the market competitive and offers a wide range of solutions to the customers.
- High IT spending: The United States has a high IT spending compared to other countries, and this drives the demand for PLM solutions. Organizations in the United States are willing to invest in advanced technologies and solutions to improve their business processes, including product development.
- Favorable government policies: The government in the United States has policies that support the adoption of advanced technologies and the growth of the manufacturing sector. This creates a favorable environment for the adoption of PLM solutions and drives the growth of the PLM market in the United States.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583