Many other products with similar benefits and features compared to Foaming Agent Alcohol Ether Sulfates such as alpha olefin sulfonates (AOS) and linear alkyl benzene sulfonates (LAS) are available. These products are also preferred by end-users significantly and hence they offer a potential competition to alcohol ether sulfates. Therefore, the availability of other alternatives to Foaming Agent Alcohol Ether Sulfates is one of the key restraining factor for growth.
The study tracks Foaming Agent Alcohol Ether Sulfates Market demand and sales in over 20 countries, highlighting the variance and unique set of conditions that are unique to every market. The study also analyzes the impact of COVID-19 on chemicals industry in general and Foaming Agent Alcohol Ether Sulfates Market Growth in particular 2021 to 2031
To Remain ‘Ahead’ Of Your Competitors, Request For A Brochure – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=B&rep_id=590
How will Foaming Agent Alcohol Ether Sulfates Market Sales Grow in 2021 and Beyond
The Foaming Agent Alcohol Ether Sulfates Market industry report tracks short-term and long-term growth, offering readers analysis they can use immediately to formulate their strategies.
Overall, demand for Foaming Agent Alcohol Ether Sulfates Market will be heavily influenced by broader developments in the chemicals sector. The Chemical Activity Barometer has shown a stable streak, which is indicative of an ascendancy in US chemicals sector.
However, the US chemicals sector growth will depend to a large extent on how end-use industries fare.
Traditionally, demand from automotive sector has been key to chemical demand. The US automotive sector is set to recover in 2021 with sales expected to be in the range of 15.5 million to 16 million.
Housing is another key demand generator for chemicals sector.
The record low mortgage rates have led to momentum in the US housing sector, but it will remain to be seen whether an increase subdues the enthusiasm.
The European chemical sector is also set to recover in 2021, after contracting by 2% in 2020. Recovery is likely to be sustained with a growth of 2% also expected in 2022.
Growth of chemicals sector in Asia Pacific will also contribute to overall recovery. The resurgence of a virulent variant in India has taken the sheen away from the recovery made in 2021, but other economies in the region continue to be on the path to recovery.
The chemical sector in Japan and South Korea is also shifting toward use of green chemicals. Regulation, combined with evolving demand of end-users, is creating a market scenario that is conducive to green chemicals.
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=590
On the basis of applications, key segments include,
- Foaming Agent
- Wetting Agent
- Emulsifying Agent
On the basis of end-use industries, key segments are,
- Personal Care and Cosmetics
Some of the market participants identified across the value chain of global Foaming Agent Alcohol Ether Sulfates market that include manufacturers, suppliers and distributors are:
- Clariant AG
- Stepan Company
- KLK OLEO
- Croda International
- Solvay SA
- BASF SE
- Colonial Chemical, Inc.
- Hengshui Maosen Chemical Co.,Ltd
- Henan Surface Chemical Industry Co Ltd
- Sinopec Jinling Petrochemical Co., Ltd (China Petrochemical Group)
- Jiangsu HSINTAI Chemical S&T CO.,Ltd
- Dongming Jujin Chemical Co., Ltd
Pre-Access Right Now for Exclusive Analyst Support – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/590
Regional Segments Analyzed Include
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
Reason to Access From Fact.MR :
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players, and segments.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends thereby allowing players to develop effective long-term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinise in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation, and industry verticals.
Why choose Fact.MR?
We carry immense pride in saying that our work is recognized by 150+ countries worldwide. Our experience is conveyed by the fact that we have published 6, 000+ reports, thanks to our dedicated team of professionals. With digital intelligence solutions, we support our clients in remaining at the driver’s seat. Our crew of 300+ analysts are available 24/7 to offer dynamic updates regarding various verticals and companies.
To receive extensive list of important regions, ask for TOC here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=T&rep_id=590
Fact.MR Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analysed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583