The market for diagnostic goods and services used in the poultry sector is referred to as the poultry diagnostics market. These goods and services are used to identify and treat a number of illnesses that afflict chicken, including salmonella, Newcastle disease, and avian influenza. Additionally, genetic testing and meat quality monitoring are included in poultry diagnostics. Growing consumer demand for chicken products, together with rising worries about food safety and animal welfare, are the market’s main drivers. The rising incidence of poultry illnesses, rising consumer demand for safe, high-quality chicken products, and rising concern for animal welfare are all factors that are driving the market for poultry diagnostics. IDEXX Laboratories, Thermo Fisher Scientific, and Bio-Rad Laboratories are the market leaders in poultry diagnostics.
The fundamental cause of the enormous rise in demand for poultry diagnostics is the increasing number of outbreaks of poultry diseases around the globe. These flock infections have an effect on the worldwide poultry trade in turkeys, broilers, and layers. Therefore, ongoing efforts are being made to increase farmer awareness of these diseases. Numerous bacteria, fungi, viruses, protozoon pathogens, the environment, and dietary deficiencies are the causes of these disorders.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=6747
Key Segments Covered in Poultry Diagnostics Industry Research
- By Test
- ELISA Test (Enzyme-linked Immunoassays)
- PCR Test (Polymerase Chain Reaction)
- By Disease
- Avian Salmonellosis
- Avian Influenza
- Newcastle Disease
- Avian Mycoplasmosis
- Avian Pasteurellosis
- Infectious Bronchitis
- Infectious Bursal Disease
- Avian Encephalomyelitis
- Avian Reovirus
- Chicken Anaemia
- By Service
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- By test, ELISA to generate 52% of total market revenue.
- Market for poultry diagnostics to grow 1.8X in value by 2031.
- U.S. to remain dominant in North American market expanding at 6% CAGR through 2031.
- Market for poultry diagnostics in China to surge at CAGR of 12% over analysis period.
- Within Europe, market in Germany to expand at a CAGR of 7% over next ten years.
- Demand for PCR tests to rise at a CAGR of 8% over the decade.
Key Companies Profiled
- IDEXX Laboratories
- QIAGEN N.V.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- GD Animal Health
- AffiniTech LTD
- AgroBioTek Internacional
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- MEGACOR Diagnostik GmbH
- BioInGenTech Biotechnologies.
Key Players’ Winning Strategy
Prominent players in the industry are QIAGEN, Zoetis, BioChek Smart Veterinary Diagnostics, IDvet, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Bioneer Corporation, MEGACOR Diagnostik GmbH, Biogenetics Biotechnology Company, FinTech, and IDEXX Laboratories, among others.
These players focus on adopting various strategies to expand their product offerings and strengthen geographic presence. With advancements in technology, new players are expected to enter the market.
- In March 2018, in addition to an infectious bronchitis virus RNA sample kit, BioChek confirmed that a Salmonella enteritidis typhoid-Heidelberg NA test kit will be launched.
- Zoetis launched new products – “ProFLOK Enzyme Linked Immune-sorbant (ELISA) assay testing kits and Rapid Immunomigration Assay (RIM)”; these products help detect avian influenza antigens.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583