The integrated workplace management system (IWMS) market is predicted to grow at a robust CAGR of 10.9% during the forecast period of 2022 to 2032. It is estimated that the globally integrated workplace management system (IWMS) market might reach a value of nearly US$ 9.2 Billion by 2032, increasing from US$ 2.9 Billion in 2021.
|Integrated Workplace Management System (IWMS) Market Size (2021)||US$ 2.9 Billion|
|Integrated Workplace Management System (IWMS) Market Value (2022)||US$ 3.3 Billion|
|Integrated Workplace Management System (IWMS) Market Value (2032)||US$ 9.2 Billion|
|Network Market Growth Rate (2022-2032)||10.9%|
|Market Share of Top 5 Countries||55.4%|
For critical insights on this market, request for More Info – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7327
By Offering :
- Professional Services
- Managed Services
By Deployment Type :
By Organization Size :
- Large Enterprises
- Small & Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs)
By Vertical :
- Public Sector
- IT &Telecom
- Banking, Financial Services & Insurance (BFSI)
- Real Estate & Construction
By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
Request more information about Report Methodology – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=7327
What are the Recent Developments in Integrated Workplace Management System (IWMS) Market?
- IBM Company launched a curated set of products by the name of ‘Watson Works’ in June 2020 that incorporates IBM Watson AI Models and applications to address IWMS assisted workplace requirements in the post pandemic times.
- Honeywell Inc. and SAP announced a partnership in June 2020 and delivered a cloud based IWMS solution. It combines the enterprise management service, ‘Honeywell Forge’ with SAP cloud service for real estate for optimising building performance and ensuring occupants’ safety.
- Trimble launched a full software suite for centralising the workplace information and portfolio in May 2020 by the name of ‘ManhattanONE’. This new software solution performs the accommodation booking, project management & maintenance and financial administration as well.
How Strong is the Competitive Landscape for the Network Market?
Due to the proliferation of many integrated workplace management system companies around the world, the global market is tremendously fragmented. So to stay competitive, major service providers are pursuing new product development or attaining new and improved versions of the solution.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analysed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583