To maintain seamless operations while workers continue to work from home, ICT organisations are heavily utilising technology such as cloud computing and artificial intelligence. The emphasis on fast automation and the utilisation of real-time operation in various end-use industries such as automotive, food and beverage, and others will provide a boost to growth.
The study provides useful and actionable market insights for Laser 3D Scanners. Fact.most MR’s recent study contains information on the current state of the industry across several regions, as well as historical data and market forecasts. The research also contains sales and demand data for the Laser 3D Scanners Market across various sectors and countries.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4601
The global 3D scanner market has a market value of US$ 1.23 billion in 2021 and is predicted to grow at a CAGR of more than 15% between 2022 and 2032, reaching a market value of US$ 5 billion.
|Market Size Value in 2021||US$ 1.23 Bn|
|Project Market Forecast Value in 2032||US$ 5 Bn|
|Global Growth Rate (2022-2032)||15.06%|
|Growth Rate of Asia||18% CAGR|
Fact.MR research provides unique insight into how the market will develop. The analysis analyses critical trends influencing the growth of the Laser 3D Scanners market. This newly released study throws light on critical aspects such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for important market participants as well as emerging companies in the manufacturing and supply chain. Fact.MR recent study gives a thorough Market Analysis of Laser 3D Scanners.
This recently produced and comprehensive study throws light on Laser 3D Scanners Market Insights, major dynamics, their impact on the full value chain from suppliers to end-users, and the growth of the Laser 3D Scanners Market.
Key Segments Covered in 3D Scanner Industry Analysis
- Optical 3D Scanners
- Laser 3D Scanners
- Structured Light 3D Scanners
- Handheld 3D Scanners
- Stationary 3D Scanners
- Cart Mounted 3D Scanners
- Shoulder Mounted 3D Scanners
End Use Industry
- 3D Scanner for Industrial Manufacturing
- 3D Scanner for Healthcare
- 3D Scanner for Consumer Products
- 3D Scanner for Architecture & Construction
- 3D Scanner for Entertainment & Media
- 3D Scanner for Automotive
- 3D Scanner for Other End Use Industries
- 3D Scanners for Quality Control & Inspection
- 3D Scanners for Reverse Engineering
- 3D Scanners for Virtual Simulation
- 3D Scanners for Other Applications
- Laser Triangulation-based 3D Scanners
- Pattern Fringe Triangulation-based 3D Scanners
- Laser Pulse Based-based 3D Scanners
- Laser Phase-Shift based 3D Scanners
Key Takeaways of Global 3D Scanner Market:
- Because of the high adoption rate of automation and digitization across end-use sectors in these two regions, North America and Europe account for 60% of total sales in the worldwide 3D scanner market.
- South Asia and Oceania are expected to grow 4.8x and 4.3x, respectively, throughout the predicted period. The growing presence of key manufacturers and end-use industries is a primary driver of the Asia Pacific 3D scanner market.
- Handheld 3D scanning systems costing less than $5,000 USD are expected to outperform high-priced 3D scanners. In terms of volume sales, the handheld 3D scanner segment is predicted to increase at a CAGR of more than 20% over the projection period.
- With every dollar spent on the worldwide 3D scanner market in 2019, the laser 3D scanner segment accounts for 50% of total global market size.
- Healthcare, entertainment and media, and consumer items are expected to generate an absolute monetary opportunity of US$ 2.0 billion between 2019 and 2027.
Leading 3D scanner manufacturers are capitalising on their development potential by developing new product lines tailored to specific industries. Furthermore, they are working on improving existing product lines by adding new features.
- Faro Technologies Inc will release the freestyle 2 portable scanner in July 2020. The 3D scanner generates real-time graphics with lifelike reality capturing capabilities.
- Creaform announced the introduction of VXelement 9.0, the latest iteration of its scanning platform, in June 2021. Several features, such as VXscan, VXmodel, VXscan-R, and VXinspect, are added to improve the existing platform in order to make scans faster, more profitable, and easier.
- Topcon Co. Ltd announced the acquisition of VISIA Imaging S in July 2021; this acquisition will assist the company in improving capabilities in the manufacturing and development of fundus imaging equipment such as th3D fundus imaging devices (OCTs) fundus cameras.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583