The global medical device coating market size is likely to be valued at US$ 1.2 Bn by 2021-end, with an anticipated CAGR of 7.2% across the 2021-2031 assessment period, with sales of hydrophilic coatings expected to be maximum at US$ 2 Bn. Overall, the market is slated to reach US$ 2.4 Bn by 2031. Demand for medical device coatings surged at a CAGR of 6.7% from 2016 to 2020. Advancements and inclination toward minimally invasive procedures, an increase in demand for implantable devices, and a spike in worldwide population disposable income drove market growth over the historical era.
The offer in this portion accompanies many open doors including fabricating items, appropriation, retail, and showcasing administrations. Broad rounds of essential and far-reaching optional exploration have been utilized by the examiners at Fact.MR to show up at different assessments and projections for the Demand of the Medical Device Coating Market both at worldwide and provincial levels.
Download a Sample Copy of This Report: –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=5421?PJ
Market Players: –
- AdvanSource Biomaterials Corporation
- AeonClad Coatings LLC
- Allvivo Vascular Inc.
- Armology of Connecticut Inc.
- AST Products Inc.
- Biocoat Inc.
- Carmeda AB
- Covalon Technologies Ltd.
- Hemoteq AG
- Hydromer Inc.
- Materion Corp.
- Royal DSM N.V (DSM Corporation)
Key partners in Market including industry players, policymakers, and financial backers in different nations have been persistently realigning their systems and ways to deal with carry out them to take advantage of new open doors. Numerous lately have updated their procedures to stay coordinated in the setting of overall disturbances brought about by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Key Segments Covered
- By Type
- Anti-Microbial Coatings for Medical Devices
- Drug-Eluting Coatings for Medical Devices
- Hydrophilic Coatings for Medical Devices
- Other Types of Coatings for Medical Devices
- By Application
- Coatings for Cardiovascular Devices
- Coatings for Orthopedic Devices
- Coatings for Neurology Devices
- Coatings for Gynecology Devices
- Coatings for Other Applications
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of LATAM)
- EU – (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), UK, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep. etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, S. Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
In the coming decade, manufacturers in the coatings for medical devices market will primarily focus on strategic acquisitions, collaborations, and product launches.
- In September 2021, Hydromer Inc. announced that its new facility in North Carolina is fully operational, with extensive new capabilities. Being a global super-specialty coatings for medical and industrial applications manufacturer, the facility will produce coatings which can be heat or UV cured, in solvent and water based versions
- Likewise, in the same month, Biocoat Inc. announced the expansion of its on-site ISO-certified, full-service contract coating service unit to include the ability to cure via UV light and plasma treat interventional medical devices. It has additionally announced the introduction of plasma treatment services for difficult to coat substances