As per the new report released by Fact.MR, a market research and competitive intelligence provider, the global market has reached a valuation of US$ 58.5 million and is expected to expand at a CAGR of 5.1 % through 2032.
The powder form of niobium carbide has a high level of hardness and melting point. This helps in using it for refractory materials with high temperature levels and hardness. It is also being used in jet engine turbine blades, valves, cutting tools, etc. Niobium carbide provides good stability to chemical agents and is used as an additive to cemented carbide, being highly preferred over tantalum carbide.
- NiobelCon has been conducting extensive research to find the complete use of niobium carbide in various hard material applications. This research is also focused on developing and qualifying NbC-based alloy systems. The company is doing this research in collaboration with KU Leuven (MTM) and the Federal Institute for Materials Research and Testing (BAM).
Hard materials that are based on niobium carbide can be used for industrial applications such as tools for cutting, drilling, etc. Tungsten carbide is a widely used material today, which will be replaced by niobium carbide in the future due to its better application, results, and cost-effectiveness.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7534
Key Segments Covered in Niobium Carbide Industry Research
- Niobium Carbide Market by Purity :
- 2N Niobium Carbide
- 3N Niobium Carbide
- 4N Niobium Carbide
- 5N Niobium Carbide
- Niobium Carbide Market by Application :
- Carbide Alloys
- Coating Materials
- Cutting & Machining (In Tool bits)
- Niobium Carbide Market by Form :
- Sputtering Target
- Niobium Carbide Market by Region :
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South East Asia & Oceania
- Middle East & Africa
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solutions – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=7534
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- More than 90 percent of niobium is used as ferronobium in the steel industry. A very small share of the rest is used to make niobium carbide.
- Niobium carbide sales have reached 1,260 tons in the few past years.
- Niobium carbide is one of the major substitutes for tantalum carbide. Hard metal producers are focusing on replacing tantalum carbide with niobium carbide so that they can compensate for the rising prices of cobalt.
H.C. Starck, Japan New Metals, ESPI Metals, Stanford Advance Materials, Changsha Langfeng Metallic Material, NanoShel, PPM Ltd., and Ultramet are leading niobium carbide manufacturers.
Fact.MR has provided detailed information about the various strategies adopted by key players in the niobium carbide market, along with detailed sales analysis of niobium carbide, top niobium carbide manufacturers, top 2N / 3N niobium carbide suppliers, SWOT analysis, sales generated from target niobium carbide products, and the top niobium carbide manufacturers positioned across geographies.
For in-depth competitive analysis, Buy Now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/7534
An important strategy for market participants in the niobium carbide market is to set up production facilities in appropriate locations and invest in the research and development of innovative products to meet the demands of end-use industries.
Manufacturers need to increase capacity, focus on sustainability, and aim to deliver innovative products tailored to the individual needs of end users. In addition, end-user collaboration is an important strategy for niobium carbide manufacturers to recognize the needs of industries and develop application-specific products that serve different customers across all regions.