The global pelvic floor electrical stimulation devices market is reflecting strong growth, particularly due to the widespread prevalence of health issues such as urinary incontinence and sexual dysfunction, coupled with awareness initiatives taken by governments and healthcare organizations towards non-surgical solutions for these issues.
Technological advancements in transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation, electrical muscle stimulation, and neuromuscular electrical stimulation processes are indicative of a sharply rising trajectory of the industry. Research & development activities over the past few years have allowed for better outcomes even in complex cases.
Download a Sample Copy of This Report: –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=5245?PJ
Pelvic Floor Electrical Stimulation Devices Market: Key Players
Major companies in the pelvic floor electrical stimulation devices market are expected to hold on to substantial market share on the back of capital and investments into potential new technology. On the whole, market players are likely to focus efforts and resources towards research & development to keep up with patient needs, and applications in more severe cases, in compliance with the standards of regulatory bodies.
- For instance, Pelvital introduced its new Flyte pelvic floor electrical stimulation device, which has received approval from the FDA for treating conditions of stress urinary incontinence. It is a non-invasive, intravaginal device aimed for home care applications.
- Similarly, InControl Medical announced FDA approval for its new pelvic floor electrical stimulation device – Attain, which is to be distributed as a non-implantable OTC offering for use in home care settings.
Fact.MR has analyzed prominent companies in the pelvic floor electrical stimulation devices market, to study the competitive scenario of the sector, including Utah Medical Products Inc., Atlantic Therapeutics, Shenzhen XFT Medical Ltd., The Prometheus Group, Zynex Medical, KayCo2 Ltd., Laborie Inc., TensCare Ltd., and Verity Medical Ltd., among others
What Do You Get in a Fact.MR Study?
- Factors affecting the overall development of the global Pelvic Floor Electrical Stimulation Devices Market
- Factor that might restrain the growth of the global market in the coming years of the forecast period.
- What is present competitive scenario of the global Pelvic Floor Electrical Stimulation Devices Market and its intricate details concerning potential business prospects of leading market players
- Pricing strategies of several different market players in the global Pelvic Floor Electrical Stimulation Devices Market
Pelvic Floor Electrical Stimulation Devices Market: Segmentation
Fact.MR has studied the pelvic floor electrical stimulation devices market with in-depth segmentation on the basis of product type, application, end user, and region.
- Urinary Incontinence Treatment
- Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Sexual Dysfunction
- Home Care Settings
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of LATAM)
- EU – (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), UK, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep. etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, S. Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)