The pillar to pillar display market refers to the market for displays that are mounted on poles or pillars, such as digital billboards or kiosks. These displays are typically used in outdoor advertising and public information applications, and they can be found in a variety of settings, including on the sides of buildings, in shopping centers, and at transportation hubs. The market for pillar to pillar displays is growing, driven by increasing demand for digital advertising and the growing popularity of interactive kiosks and other digital signage applications. Key players in the market include companies that manufacture and install the displays, as well as companies that provide content and software for the displays.
With the rising usage of advanced infotainment systems and integration with ADAS systems for autonomous vehicles in car cockpits, connectivity and display requirements are skyrocketing. Increasing luxury vehicles penetration, rising sales of EVs, technological upgradation, product development, and rise in OEMs and aftermarkets are enabling the market to enjoy significant growth.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7736
Segmentation of P2P Display Industry Research
- By Display Type :
- S Type Displays
- V Type Displays
- C Type Displays
- L Type Displays
- By Sales Channel :
- By Region :
- Asia Pacific
Key Companies Profiled
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The global pillar to pillar display market is projected to grow 46X and reach US$ 1.65 billion by 2032.
- The market will showcase growth at 20.6% CAGR between 2024 and 2032.
- S display type dominated the market with 52% share in 2021.
- Together, the Americas and EMEA are likely to represent 86% market share in 2022.
- Sales of pillar to pillar displays are expected to increase at CAGRs of 42.3% and 46.3%, respectively, in APAC and the Americas.
Pillar to pillar displays are at the developing stage as the commercialization of the product is yet to boom. Manufacturers such as Continental, LG, and Denso are leading the race to capture a significant market share through collaborations with leading automakers.
- For example, LG collaborated with Mercedes for the Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX) Hyperscreen, to provide a top-notch look and unmatchable stability.
- Similarly, Continental has entered into a partnership with a leading automaker to commercialise the product by 2024.
The market is expected to take a leap post-adoption by market leaders, while tier-2 car brands will be following the trend with the inclusion of pillar to pillar display OLED technology.
The market will be highly consolidated with only a limited numbers of players operating in the space till 2026. However, it is anticipated that mass production and competitive pricing would lead to an increase in the number of market entrants after that.