Clinical trial imaging involves the use of various imaging technologies in the design and execution of clinical trials, such as magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), computed tomography (CT), and positron emission tomography (PET). These imaging technologies are used to visualise the internal structures and functions of the body and give data for the assessment of a drug’s or medical device’s safety and efficacy.
The global clinical trial imaging market is predicted to expand in the coming years, owing to rising demand for imaging technologies in clinical trials, as well as the increasing prevalence of chronic diseases and the need for more precise and efficient diagnostic tools. Advances in technology and the development of new imaging techniques are also projected to assist the industry.The market is also divided into service type, mode, and end-user. Trial design and consulting, operational imaging services, and software and system development are examples of service categories. MRI, CT, PET, and other modalities are examples. Pharmaceutical and biotechnology businesses, contract research organisations (CROs), and academic and research institutions are among the end customers of clinical trial imaging services.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=8259
Key Segments of Clinical Trial Imaging Industry Research
- By Service :
- Project & Data Management
- Operational Imaging Services
- Reading & Analytical Services
- Clinical Trial Design & Consultation Services
- System & Technology Support Services
- By Application :
- Non-alcoholic Steatohepatitis
- By End User :
- Contract Research Organizations
- Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical Companies
- Medical Devices Manufacturers
- Academic & Government Research Institutes
- By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Oceania
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The global clinical trial imaging market is expected to increase at a CAGR of 6.5% from 2023 to 2033.
- Sales of project & data management services are expected to rise at a CAGR of 7% during the forecast period.
- Global demand for operational imaging services is predicted to expand at a CAGR of 6% during the next 10 years.
- China’s market for clinical trial imaging is predicted to expand at a CAGR of 10.5% through 2033.
Key Companies Profiled
- Bioclinica, Inc.
- Biomedical Systems Corporation
- Biotelemetry, Inc.
- Cardiovascular Imaging Technologies, LLC
- ERT Clinical
- Icon PLC
- Image Core Lab
- Intrinsic Imaging LLC
- Ixico PLC
- Lyscaut Medical Imaging Company
- Medical Metrics
- Navitas Life Sciences
- Parexel International Corporation
- Perspectum Diagnostics
- Prism Clinical Imaging
- Quotient Sciences
- Radiant Sage LLC
- Resonance Health
Worldcare Clinical, LLC