The collagen peptides market is a growing industry that caters to a variety of applications, including food and beverage, dietary supplements, and cosmetics. According to a market research report by Fact.MR, the global collagen peptides market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.6% during the forecast period of 2022-2032. One of the key drivers of this growth is the increasing consumer awareness about the health benefits of collagen peptides. Collagen peptides are a rich source of protein and are widely used in dietary supplements and functional foods to support joint health, skin health, and overall wellness. Additionally, the use of collagen peptides in cosmetics and personal care products is also gaining popularity, as they are believed to improve the appearance of the skin and reduce the signs of aging.
The report also highlights the growing use of collagen peptides in the food and beverage industry, as they are used to improve the texture and nutritional profile of products, such as protein bars, beverages, and baked goods. The demand for clean label and natural ingredients in food and beverage products is also driving the growth of the collagen peptides market, as they are derived from natural sources, such as bovine and marine collagen. The Asia Pacific region is expected to dominate the global collagen peptides market, due to the high demand for functional foods and dietary supplements in the region. Other regions, such as North America and Europe, are also expected to see significant growth in the collagen peptides market during the forecast period.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7953
Segmentation of Collagen Peptides Industry Research
- By Source :
- Marine & Poultry
- By Application :
- Nutritional Products
- Food & Beverages
- Personal Care Products
- Other Applications
- By Form :
- By Region :
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Key Companies Profiled
- Amicogen, Inc.
- BioCell Technology, LLC
- Weishardt Holding SA
- Vital Proteins LLC
- PB Leiner
- Junca Gelatines S.L.
- Gelita AG
- Holista Colltech will receive a US$ 0.5 million award from the Western Australian Government under the Collie Futures Industry Development Fund in May 2021. The financing will assist the firm in expanding collagen manufacturing. Furthermore, the initiative will allow Holista Collitech to enhance its collagen manufacturing capacity, but with higher-quality medical grade collagen.
- Gelita AG purchased a 65% stake in Turkish gelatin maker SelJel in December 2020. This acquisition is part of the company’s expansion plan to increase capacity to meet increased demand for halal beef gelatin.
How can Fact.MR Make Difference?
- In-depth understanding of key industry trends shaping the present growth dynamics
- Offers value chain analysis and price trend analysis of various offering of competitors
- Offers data-drive decision to help companies decide strategies that need recalibration
- Offers insights into areas in research and development that should attract
Identifies data outliers before your competitors