Methane sulfonyl chloride is an organo-sulphur compound. It is a colourless liquid that is soluble in polar solvents. However, it is insoluble and reactive with water, amines, ammonia and alcohols. Methyl sufonyl chloride is a versatile chemical and it is used in various substitution reactions. It is an acid chloride in nature. It undergoes various chemical reactions to replace hydroxyl, active hydrogen and amino groups, which makes it valuable in the chemical industry. Methane sulfonyl chloride is considered as a building block of the pharmaceutical and agrochemical industry.
It is toxic, corrosive (non-corrosive in the presence of glass) and is sensitive towards moisture. It is also flammable in nature. Methane sulfonyl chloride is used as a base product for the production of methanesulfonate. Due to the highly reactive nature of methane sulfonyl chloride, it is a precursor to various chemicals such as methanesulfonamides.
Download a Sample Copy of This Report: –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=967?PJ
Market Players: –
Some of the key participants in the methane sulfonyl chloride market are:
- Shilpa Chemspec International Pvt. Ltd.
- Arkema Group
- GFS Chemicals, Inc.
- EMCO Dyestuff Pvt. Ltd.
- Varsal, Inc.
- Sigma Aldrich, Inc.
- Xiaochang Jinji Chemical Co., Ltd.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geography, technology and applications.
What Do You Get in a Fact.MR Study?
- Factors affecting the overall development of the global Methane Sulfonyl Chloride Market
- Factor that might restrain the growth of the global market in the coming years of the forecast period.
- What is present competitive scenario of the global Methane Sulfonyl Chloride Market and its intricate details concerning potential business prospects of leading market players
- Pricing strategies of several different market players in the global Methane Sulfonyl Chloride Market
Methane Sulfonyl Chloride Market: Segmentation
The global methane sulfonyl chloride market can be segmented on the basis of its application in various industries as follows:
- Paints and Dyes
- Plastic and Polymer
- Chemicals and Food
The global methane sulfonyl chloride market can be segmented on the basis of various applications as follows:
- Production of chemical intermediates
- Production of plastic moulding
- Production epoxy resins
- Production of dyes
The global methane sulfonyl chloride market can be segmented on the basis of its usage as a raw material in the production of the following:
- Methane sulfonic acid
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of LATAM)
- EU – (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), UK, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep. etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, S. Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)