The market for sweeper robots is anticipated to surpass US$ 1.3 billion in 2023 and grow at a CAGR of 8.2% to US$ 2.9 billion by the end of 2033. The sweeper robot market is a rapidly growing sector of the robotics industry. Sweeper robots are designed to automate the process of cleaning floors, carpets, and other surfaces in homes, offices, hospitals, and other commercial and industrial settings. These robots use advanced sensors, algorithms, and artificial intelligence (AI) to navigate around obstacles, avoid collisions, and clean efficiently
The market is highly competitive, with several leading players dominating the market, including iRobot Corporation, Neato Robotics, Samsung Electronics, LG Electronics, Ecovacs Robotics, and Dyson Ltd. These companies are investing heavily in research and development to develop advanced sweeper robots with improved functionality, durability, and efficiency.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=8289
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The global sweeper robots market is projected to expand at an impressive CAGR of 8.2% and be valued at US$ 2.9 billion by 2033.
- The market witnessed 5.6% CAGR for the period of 2018-2022.
- Under the cleaning efficiency segment, 1000-3000 m2/h sub-segment is predicted to dominate the market and is estimated to be valued at US$ 439.5 million in 2023.
- The U.S. is expected to dominate the market share in North America by likely accounting for 86.1% of its market share in 2023.
- By end use, sweeper robots sales in government and public sector is likely to represent 26.2% market share in 2023.
- Vision navigation sweeper robots under navigation technology segment is predicted to have a market valuation of US$ 564.1 million in 2023.
- In May 2021, Trombia Technologies launched world’s first fully electric robotic street sweeper. The company claims their sweeper robots consume 15% less energy compared to conventional brush and vacuum cleaning machines. In addition, it consumes only a fraction of water in comparison to existing cleaning methods.
- In September 2022, Chinese autonomous driving start-up, WeRide announced their corporation agreement with City Management and Comprehensive Law Enforcement Bureau of Huangpu District, Guangzhou to launch autonomous sweeper named, Robo Street Sweeper. WeRide collaborated with Yutong Group to develop the sweeper robot designed and produced for city level environmental services. This will mark China’s first project for fully autonomous sanitation vehicles on roads.
- Gaussian Robotics
- Trombia Technologies Ltd.
- Cleanfix cleaning systems Ltd
- ROBOTECH srl
- SIFSOF LLC.
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solutions – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=8289
Every day, businesses introduce brand-new sweeper robots equipped with cutting-edge technology. The market for sweeper robots will experience significant growth in the near future due to an increase in partnerships and collaborations with municipal managements.
For enclosed industrial environments, manufacturers of sweeper robots are developing fully electric autonomous sweepers. For industrial districts and closed environments, major players are concentrating on creating full power, automatic, electric sweepers that are less expensive to produce and maintain.
For their sweeper robots, major manufacturers are raising series C funding. In November 2021, a $188 million financing round for Gaussian Robotics attracted investment from Softbank Vision Fund 2. The Series C round of funding for Gaussian also included participation from Capital Today and Meituan.
What Concerns Should Sweeper Robots Manufacturers Watch Out for?
- Safety concerns: Sweeper robots can potentially cause harm to people or pets if they are not designed and programmed with safety features. Manufacturers should ensure that their robots have sensors to detect obstacles, stairs, and other hazards, and that they can navigate around them safely.
- Quality concerns: Sweeper robots need to be reliable and durable to withstand regular use. Manufacturers should ensure that their robots are made with high-quality materials and that they undergo rigorous testing to ensure they can perform effectively over time.
- Price concerns: Sweeper robots can be expensive, and some consumers may be hesitant to invest in them. Manufacturers should be mindful of the price point of their products and strive to offer competitive pricing.
- Customer support concerns: Customers may have questions or encounter issues with their sweeper robots, and manufacturers need to provide effective customer support to address these concerns. This may include offering online resources, phone or email support, and repair or replacement services.
- Privacy concerns: Some sweeper robots come equipped with cameras or sensors that could potentially collect personal data, raising privacy concerns among consumers. Manufacturers should be transparent about their data collection practices and ensure that their robots comply with data protection regulations.
- Environmental concerns: Manufacturers should consider the environmental impact of their products, including their energy consumption and the materials used in their construction. Sustainable design and production practices can help to minimize the environmental impact of sweeper robots.
For in-depth competitive analysis, Buy Now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/8289
More Valuable Insights on Offer
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global sweeper robots market, presenting historical market data (2018-2022) and forecast statistics for the period of 2023-2033.
The study reveals essential insights on the basis of working width (up to 100 cm, 100 – 200 cm, above 200 cm), navigation technology (vision navigation, LiDAR navigation, GNSS navigation, combination (multi tech)), cleaning efficiency (up to 1000 m2/h, 1000-3000 m2/h, 3000-5000 m2/h, above 5000 m2/h), sales channel (online sales (company owned platform, e-commerce website), offline sales (specialty store, big box retailers / modern trade, other sales channel)), end use (government & public sectors, residential, industrial (construction industry, metal working industry, electronics & semiconductor, concrete industry, chemicals & petrochemicals, automotive & aerospace, oil & gas, power & energy, food & beverage, textiles industry, others), commercial (retail sector, hospitality sector, healthcare sector, academics & research, mobility terminals, Banking, Financial Services And Insurance (BFSI), logistics & warehouse, entertainment & media, corporates, rental service providers, others)) across major regions of the world (North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Oceania, and Middle East & Africa).
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583