The global motorcycle market, as reported by Fact.MR, is valued at US$ 110 billion in 2023. Worldwide sales of motorcycles are forecasted to increase at 4% CAGR and reach US$ 163 billion by the end of 2033. Motorcycle designs are influenced by several goals, including long-distance travel, racing, cruising, and sports-related activities. The use of motorcycles is significant in human life. There are many different requirements that motorcycles must meet, and each type suggests a specific technology.
Demand for motorcycles around the world is likely to increase during the anticipated period due to increasing private company investments in the development of more efficient motorcycles and the introduction of new motorcycles. Due to traffic congestion, there is a rise in the adoption of electric motorcycles, which contributes to the growth of the motorcycle market.
Download a sample copy of this report:–https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7?PJ
Market Players: –
- Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd
- Suzuki Motor Corporation
- Honda Motor Company Ltd.
- Hero MotorCorp Limited
- Eicher Motors Limited
- TVS Motor Company Limited
- Harley Davidson Motor Company Inc.
- Bajaj Auto Limited
- Ducati Motor Holding SpA
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd.
The examiners used various large and substantial business knowledge devices to combine facts, figures and market information in their income assessments and market projections.
Segmentation of Motorcycle Industry Research
- By Type :
- By Capacity :
- Up to 150 CC
- 151-300 CC
- 301-500 CC
- 501-800 CC
- 801-1000 CC
- 1001-1600 CC
- Above 1600 CC
What do you get in a Fact.MR study?
- Factors affecting the overall development of the global motorcycle market
- Factor that could restrain the growth of the global market in the coming years of the forecast period.
- What is the current competitive scenario of the global Motorcycle market and its intricate details regarding the potential business prospects of the key market players
- Pricing strategies of different global Motorcycle market players
Regional analysis includes
- North America (USA, Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of LATAM)
- EU – (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), UK, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep. etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS and Russia
- Asia Pacific Ex-Japan (Greater China, India, South Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of EPAJ)
Motorcycle manufacturers are Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd, Suzuki Motor Corporation, Honda Motor Company Ltd., Hero MotorCorp Limited, Eicher Motors Limited, TVS Motor Company Limited, Harley Davidson Motor Company Inc., Bajaj Auto Limited, Ducati Motor Holding S.p.A, Expleco Limited,Kawaski Heavy Industries Ltd., Triumph Motorcycles Limited, BMW AG, KTM AG, Polaris Industries Inc, Lifan Industry (Group) Co., Ltd. The world’s leading manufacturers of motorcycle products are employing sustainable technologies and optimization systems for diverse end users. Key manufacturers are focusing on developing new product designs to address problems in terms of product placement in harsh riding environments. Moreover, expertise and professionalism in planning, designing, and providing minimum pollution level are at the backbone of their marketing strategies.
- In Jan. 2020, Red Bull KTM Factory Racing’s Tom Vialle has been crowned 2020 FIM MX2 Motorcross World Champion. The company has started investing more to launch more products over the coming years.
- In May. 2019, Bajaj Auto Limited launched its new extensive range of motorcycle equipment such as DTS-i, full LED headlamp with vertical auto headlamp on, twin projector headlamps, and others.