Sales of inflatable penile implants are anticipated to increase globally over the next five years at a CAGR of 2.6%, reaching US$ 212 million by 2027. This growth is related to continued improvements in inflatable penile prosthesis, such as more resilient and flexible components.
The most recent generation of penile implants are scientific marvels with incredibly extended lifespans and high patient satisfaction rates. The increasing prevalence of erectile dysfunction disorders as a symptom of associated comorbidities such diabetes, liver disorders, renal diseases, vascular diseases, and atherosclerosis is one of the major drivers driving the market size of penile implants.
Download a Free Sample Copy of This Report: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7713?PS
Fact MR provides an overview of the market’s size based on key regions, end-user applications, products, and kinds. The Penile Implants Market Covers research then delves into the profiles of the major players, including their growth strategies, pricing policies, profit margins, and analyses of their value chains and production processes. The knowledge contained in this report serves as a solid foundation for the projections made over the forecast period.
Key Companies Profiled
- Zephyr Surgical Implants
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Rigicon Inc.
- Giant Medical LLC
What insights does this research provide to readers?
- The report gives information in the emerging market in the Penile Implants industry across the world.
- The markets that are expected to overtake the major economies in terms of economic growth in the coming decade are highlighted in the report.
- The updates given in the report are with the impact of Covid-19 on the Penile Implants industry.
- The report has also studied how the vaccination rollouts have impacted the Penile Implants market and its individual economies.
- The report includes some key threats that may hamper the growth of the market and strategies to survive the threats.
- Internal, and external challenges, and future growth opportunities to the market players in the Penile Implants market are included in the report.
Which Factors are Increasing the Rate of Penile Prosthesis Implantation Surgeries?
- Aging Population: As a man’s age increases, his risk of erectile dysfunction increases. This means that more men may be seeking out penile prosthesis implantation surgeries as a solution for their erectile dysfunction.
- Improved Technology: Advances in technology have made penile prosthesis implantation surgeries more accessible and less invasive than ever before.
- Increased Awareness: The increased awareness of erectile dysfunction and the availability of treatments has led to more men seeking out penile prosthesis implantation surgery as a solution for their ED.
- Cost Savings: Penile prosthesis implantation surgery can be much more cost-effective than taking regular medications for erectile dysfunction. This can make the procedure more attractive to men who may not have been able to afford it otherwise.
- Success Rates: Penile prosthesis implantation surgery has a high success rate, which makes it an attractive option for men seeking a solution for ED.
Key Segments in Penile Implants Industry Research
- By Type :
- Inflatable Implants
- Non-inflatable Implants
- End User :
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Urology Centers
- By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Oceania