Based on the analysis by Fact.MR, the global zinc sulphate market is valued to be US$ 1.9 billion in 2023 and it is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 6.7% to reach US$ 3.7 billion by the end of 2033.
Zinc sulphate is often used as a fertilizer additive to prevent and cure the effects of zinc deficiency in crops. It is one of the most common zinc sources in granular fertilizers because it is water-soluble and low in content. Thus, a rise in agricultural activities to increase the demand for zinc sulphate in the forthcoming years.
𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐚 𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐩𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭:https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=3663?PJ
“𝐙𝐢𝐧𝐜 𝐒𝐮𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐡𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐃𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭”
Zinc sulphate is a versatile compound and has a broad range of applications in numerous industries such as medicine, chemicals, agriculture, and others. Zinc sulphate is typically used in the treatment of zinc deficiency in the human body and in skin-related diseases.
Due to the poor diet the zinc deficiency has become global problem and this pattern is likely to continue in the coming year. Zinc deficiency causes various problems, including appetite loss, growth retardation, and impaired Immune function. Thus, zinc sulphate is added to supplement for the treatment of zinc deficiency.
Hence, rising demand for zinc sulphate from the medical sector is helping to create lucrative growth opportunities for the players operating in the zinc sulphate market during the forecast period.
Further, zinc has many benefits, such as antimicrobial and antibacterial properties, which is why it has been widely used in cosmetics. In addition, zinc sulphate acts as a cosmetic astringent, oral care agent, and cosmetic biocide.
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐣𝐨𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐂𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝:
• Balaji Industries
• Changhsa Haolin Chemicals Co., Ltd
• China Bohigh
• Gupta Agricare
• Midsouth Chemicals
• Old Bridge Chemicals
• Rech Chemical Co Ltd.,
• Tianjin Topfert Agrochemical Co
• Tianjin Xinxin Chemical Factory
𝐊𝐞𝐲 𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Methodology
3. Assumptions and Acronyms Used
4. Market Overview
5. Global Zinc Sulphate Market Analysis and Forecast, by Applications
6. Global Zinc Sulphate Market Analysis and Forecast, by Types
7. Global Zinc Sulphate Market Analysis and Forecast, by Regions
8. Latin America Market Analysis and Forecast
9. North America Market Analysis and Forecast
10. Asia Pacific Market Analysis and Forecast
11. The Middle East & Africa Market Analysis and Forecast
12. Europe Market Analysis and Forecast
13. Competition Landscape
𝐊𝐞𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐠𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐂𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐙𝐢𝐧𝐜 𝐒𝐮𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭
• Zinc Sulphate Anhydrous
• Zinc Sulphate Hexahydrate
• Zinc Sulphate Heptahydrate
• Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate
• Synthetic Fibers
• Water Treatment
• North America
• Latin America
• East Asia
• South Asia & Oceania
• Middle East & Africa