The market for autonomous vehicles is predicted by Fact.MR to rise from US$ 210 Mn in 2020 to an astonishing US$ 1.5 Bn by 2031. In the upcoming projected period, the market is anticipated to increase seven times. Automated trucks are becoming more and more common as attempts to reduce traffic accidents and simplify logistics and transportation become more and more dependent on automation. Due to its thorough coverage of driving-related corner situations, light detection and ranging (LiDAR) equipped vehicles are increasingly popular with end customers.
The research also provides major market trends for automated trucks and a detailed analysis of how the dynamics of the automated truck industry will change throughout the forecast period.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=5350
Key Segments Covered
- Truck Type
- Cab-Integrated Automotive Truck
- Cabless Automotive Truck
- End Use Industry
- Automotive Trucks for Mining
- Automotive Trucks for Logistics
- Class 8 & Class 9 Automotive Trucks
- Ultra-Class Automotive Trucks
- LiDAR Automotive Trucks
- RADAR Automotive Trucks
- Camera-based Automotive Trucks
- Other Sensor-based Automotive Trucks
- Autonomy Level
- Level 3 Automotive Truck
- Level 4 Automotive Truck
- Level 5 Automotive Truck
The Market insights of Automated Truck will improve the revenue impact of businesses in various industries by:
- Providing a framework tailored toward understanding the attractiveness quotient of various products/solutions/technologies in the Automated Truck Market
- Guiding stakeholders to identify key problem areas pertaining to their consolidation strategies in the global Automated Truck market and offers solutions
- Assessing the impact of changing regulatory dynamics in the regions in which companies are keen on expanding their footprints
- Provides understanding of disruptive technology trends to help businesses make their transitions smoothly
- Helping leading companies make strategy recalibrations ahead of their competitors and peers
- Offers insights into promising synergies for top players aiming to retain their leadership position in the market & supply side analysis of Automated Truck market .
Key Takeaways from the Global Automated Truck Market Report
- North America will continue to be the largest market for automated trucks
- In terms of level of automation, the demand witnessed in limited self-driving autonomous segment is considerably high
- Based on type of sensor, the LiDAR segment is forecast to hold the lion’s share of the market
- Among end users, the demand from the mining industry is predicted to remain considerably high throughout the forecast period
- Among truck types, the cab-integrated segment is forecast to account for dominant share in the market
Key Companies Profiled
- Uber Technologies Inc.
- Daimler AG
- Ford Motor Co.
- AB Volvo
- BMW AG
- Tesla Inc.
- Google Inc.
More Valuable Insights on Automated Truck Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased Market Analysis of Automated Truck, Sales and Demand of Automated Truck, analyzing forecast statistics through 2019 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections on the basis of various criteria.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583