The global automotive wireless charger market is valued at US$ 1.3 billion in 2022 and is predicted to expand at a stupendous CAGR of 21.9% to reach a market size of US$ 9.5 billion by the end of 2032. Luxury passenger vehicles accounted for 46.6% share of the global market in 2021.Revenue from the sales of automotive wireless chargers accounted for nearly 5% share of the global wireless charger market in 2021.
The offer in this portion accompanies many open doors including fabricating items, appropriation, retail, and showcasing administrations. Broad rounds of essential and a far reaching optional exploration have been utilized by the examiners at Fact.MR to show up at different assessments and projections for Demand of Automotive Wireless Charger Market both at worldwide and provincial levels.
Download a Sample Copy of This Report: –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7605?PJ
Market Players: –
- hoco Tech
Key partners in Market including industry players, policymakers, and financial backers in different nations have been persistently realigning their systems and ways to deal with carry out them to take advantage of new open doors. Numerous lately have updated their procedures to stay coordinated in the setting of overall disturbances brought about by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Prominent automotive wireless charger manufacturers are HARMAN, 2E, Aircharge, Belkin, Continental, etatronix, hoco Tech, Huawei, Infineon, LG, MPS, NXP, Powermat, and ROHM.
Global manufacturers of automotive wireless chargers are focusing on the technologies to stay ahead of the competition. Key manufacturers are focusing on advances in wireless charging to provide additional benefits to end users.
New product launches, partnerships, manufacturing expansion, etc., are commonly witnessed in this market space.
- In January 2022, ROHM Co Ltd announced the development of an automotive wireless charging solution integrated with NFC communication. It will allow key features such as Foreign Object Detection (FOD), which will help detect metallic objects and NFC will enable infotainment operations via device authentication.
Fact.MR has provided detailed information about the price points of key manufacturers of automotive wireless chargers positioned across regions, sales growth, production capacity, and speculative technological expansion, in the recently published report.
Segmentation of Automotive Wireless Charger Industry Research
- By Power :
- 5 W Chargers
- 10W Chargers
- 15W Chargers
- By Charger Type :
- Built-in Chargers
- Portable Chargers
- Windshield Mounts
- Vent Mounts
- Dash Mounts
- By Technology :
- Inductive Chargers
- Resonant Chargers
- Radio Frequency Chargers
- By Vehicle Category :
- Passenger Vehicles
- Commercial Vehicles
- Passenger Vehicles
- By Sales Channel :
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of LATAM)
- EU – (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), UK, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep. etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, S. Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)