The global calcium silicate boards market is set to enjoy a valuation of US$ 851.1 million in 2022 and further expand at a CAGR of 4.2% to reach US$ 1.2 billion by the end of 2032. The calcium silicate boards market refers to the global industry for the production, distribution, and sale of calcium silicate boards, which are widely used as a construction material for various applications. Calcium silicate boards are made from a combination of natural materials such as cellulose, sand, and cement, which are mixed with water and other chemicals to create a durable, fire-resistant material.
The demand for calcium silicate boards has been growing rapidly in recent years due to their unique properties, including high strength, resistance to moisture and fire, and excellent thermal insulation. Calcium silicate boards are commonly used in a variety of construction applications, including walls, ceilings, and flooring
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=5207
The market for calcium silicate boards is expected to continue to grow in the coming years, driven by increasing demand for green construction materials and the growing construction industry in emerging economies
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The global calcium silicate boards market is projected to expand at a CAGR of 4.2% and be valued at US$ 1.2 billion by 2032
- Under application, the petrochemical industry dominates the market and is valued at US$ 212.0 million in 2022
- Europe had a strong presence in the global market with a 39.7% market share in 2022
- North America is expected to reach a valuation of US$ 220.4 million by the end of 2022
- South Asia & Oceania and North America’s demand for calcium silicate boards is expected to increase at CAGRs of 4.4% and 4.2%, respectively
Global players operating in the market space are focusing to anchor their presence across highly demanding end-use areas due to frequent demand for the CSB from petrochemical, chemical, and steel industries. Investment towards reducing the cost of the product and collaboration with the consumers to ensure long-run financial stability remains the priorities of firms.
- A new manufacturing facility with an 11.5 million square metre capacity for calcium silicate boards and tiles was announced by Ramco Industries in May 2022 in Tamil Nadu, India.
- Tenmat introduced their new high-temperature board H1000 in March 2021. It has improved machinability and can endure high temperatures.
Key Companies Profiled
- A & A Material Corporation
- BNZ Materials
- ETEX Group
- Guangdong New Element Building Materials Co., Ltd
- Japanese Insulation Co. Ltd
- Johns Manville
- Kingtec Materials
- Laizhou Mingfa Insulating Materials Co. Ltd.
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solutions – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=5207
- North America: The North American market for calcium silicate boards is driven by the increasing demand for sustainable and energy-efficient building materials in the construction industry. The U.S. is the largest market for calcium silicate boards in North America.
- Europe: The European market for calcium silicate boards is driven by the growing demand for green building materials and the increasing use of calcium silicate boards in the construction of residential and commercial buildings. The UK, Germany, and France are some of the major markets for calcium silicate boards in Europe.
- Asia Pacific: The Asia Pacific market for calcium silicate boards is expected to grow at a significant rate, driven by the increasing demand for building materials in countries such as China, India, and Japan. The growing construction industry and the increasing focus on energy-efficient buildings are also driving the market in this region.
- Latin America: The Latin America market for calcium silicate boards is driven by the increasing demand for sustainable and energy-efficient building materials in the construction industry. Brazil and Mexico are some of the major markets for calcium silicate boards in Latin America.
Middle East & Africa: The Middle East & Africa market for calcium silicate boards is driven by the growing construction industry in countries such as Saudi Arabia, UAE, and South Africa. The increasing demand for sustainable and energy-efficient building materials is also driving the market in this region