The clear aligners market revenues is estimated at nearly US$ 4 Bn in 2022 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 32.4% from 2022-2032, according to a recently published Fact.MR report. By the end of 2032, the market is expected to reach US$ 67.7 Bn.
Medical factors related to patient need include physical appearance, convenience, and less hassle going to an orthodontist’s office. In addition, clear aligners are more convenient because there is no need for metal brackets and wires. Providers also benefit from less equipment maintenance, as clear aligners are removable and easy to clean.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7182
Calcifications are not seen to the same extent in aligner patients as those treated with traditional methods. Aligning aligners are also self-contained, meaning that a set of aligners can only perform pre-programmed tooth movements within them. They cannot cause unintended movement, as can happen when maintenance is lacking with fixed appliances.
Market growth is expected to be fueled by the growing demand by standalone practices owing to the freedom of operation and lesser administrative burden. The market in APAC is projected to remain most lucrative during the forecast period, 2022- 2032.
Market Segments Covered in Clear Aligners Industry Analysis
- Age Outlook :
- End-use Outlook :
- Standalone Practices
- Group Practices
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solutions – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=7182
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- Global clear aligners market is expected to reach a market size of US$ 67.7 Bn by 2032.
- In 2022, North America is projected to contribute more than 36% market revenue.
- Adults in age segment to account for 65% of the market revenue in 2022
- Revenue through standalone practices as end- users segment is projected to be reach over US$ 28 Bn by 2032, growing at a CAGR of nearly 30% between 2022 and 2032.
- The market in Asia Pacific is set to experience a CAGR of 38% during 2022-2032.
A number of regional and global players operate in clear aligners market. These companies compete based on innovation of their products, their quality, their brand reputation, and their market presence. A variety of strategies are being employed by the operating companies to remain competitive.
- In May 2020, Align Technology, Inc. Expanded Invisalign Treatment Visualization ClinCheck PRO 6.0 and ClinCheck “Inface” in May 2020. They used cloud- based services to offer clients with most beneficial remedy procedures. The corporation is centered on increasing its role and gaining substantial marketplace proportion via numerous acquisition strategies.
- In March 019, Henry Schein One, a joint challenge of Henry Schein, Inc., released Dentrix G7 in Canada, that’s the upgraded model of the dental exercise control
- In March 2019, the Straumann Group achieved collaboration with Medit, a worldwide company of virtual dentistry solutions. This collaboration will advantage into integration of virtual workflows with Straumann`s open CAD/CAM software.
For in-depth competitive analysis, Buy Now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/7182
More Insights Available
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the clear aligners market, presenting historical market data (2017-2021) and forecast statistics for the period of 2022-2032.
The study reveals essential insights on the basis of Age (Adults, Teens), End-User (Hospitals, Standalone Practices, Group Practices, Other End-Users), across five regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa).