The scope of endoscopic treatment has witnessed an upsurge in recent years, attributed to rising cases of various internal diseases. Endoscopic clips are widely used in closing perforations, lesions and bleeding arteries. This extensive utilization has prompted several companies to invest heavily in designing diverse endoscopic clips, endowed with state-of-the-art modern technology, such as computer-aided surgical sedation.
Based on these trends, the global endoscopic clips market is set to witness an upswing during the forecast period (2020-2026). Projections indicate an impressive CAGR of 7.3%, pegged to reach a value pool of US$ 617.0 Mn. Other generic factors such as an increased geriatric population pool and rising cases of disease requiring endoscopic treatment are also expected to drive the growth of the endoscopic clips market.
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request for a sample here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4753
Key Takeaways of Global Endoscopic Clips Market Study:
- Hemostatic Endoscopy is set to capture the maximum market share in terms of application. This is attributed to its importance in stemming bleeding and wound healing. The hemostasis segment is anticipated to account for almost half the market, expanding at a CAGR of 7.8%.
- Hospitals are anticipated to register maximum usage of hemostatic endoscopic clips during the forecast period, reaching a value of US$ 333.9 Mn by 2026. A staggering CAGR of 7.8% is projected for this segment. Favorable reimbursement plans and increase in the number of treatment cases shall augment hospitals’ market share.
- North America shall remain the kingpin in the global endoscopic clips market. Investments in technologically-rich research and treatment platforms, large market presence of key manufacturers and increasing prevalence of GI tract cancers is augmenting North America’s market share. The region is anticipated to capture almost two-fifth of the marker share, expanding at a CAGR of 7.2% during the forecast period.
- East-Asia shows impressive growth opportunity in the endoscopic clips market. An untapped market combined with robust economic development and a burgeoning health sector are set to drive market growth in this region. Projections indicate a robust CAGR of 7.6% in the forecast period.
- Rising COVID-19 cases are anticipated to hamper market growth. This is attributed to the call for delaying elective procedures in favor of emergency ones.
- Leading endoscopic clips manufacturers have taken proactive steps to limit the spread of the disease. Cook Medical, for instance, has encouraged its employees to work remotely while visitors are strongly discouraged from visiting manufacturing facilities.
- Boston Scientific is a beneficiary of the Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act. The act offers economic support to healthcare providers by covering COVID-19 treatment costs and covering up lost revenue due to delayed elective procedures. Likewise, Olympus Corporation has restricted endoscopic clips production and urged its employees to work from home.
Global Endoscopic Clips Market Segmentation
Fact.MR has studied the global endoscopic clips market with detailed segmentation on the basis of application, end-users and key regions.
By Application :
- Endoscopic marking
- Mucosal/Sub-mucosal defects
- Bleeding ulcers
- Bleeding arteries
- Polypectomy sites
By End-users :
- Ambulatory surgical centers
By Key Regions :
- North America
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
“This taxonomy prepared is confidential and intended exclusively for the individual or entity with whom it is being shared. Reading, disseminating, distributing, or copying this to any party other than the addressee(s) is unauthorized and prohibited.”
For critical insights on this market, request for methodology here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4753
Broad Market Presence and Cross Selling Opportunities to Boost Market Growth
Highly consolidated, the global endoscopic clips market is dominated by three players: Boston Scientific Corporation, Cook Medical and Olympus Corporation. These companies concentrate on broad market presence, cross-selling opportunities, and new product launches.
Boston Scientific Corporation’s radiopaque Resolution Clip is designed for hemostasis, endoscopic marking, closure and anchoring of jejunal feeding tubes. It also carries a CE-mark prophylactic clipping to reduce the risk of delayed bleeding post lesion resection. Moreover, the device is equipped with a pushable sheath construction and smooth needle penetration to reduce trauma to the patient.
Global Endoscopic Clips Market: Report Scope:
The recent study on global endoscopic clips market by Fact.MR offers a 6-year forecast period from 2020 to 2026. The study incorporates the key drivers, restraints and opportunities for the growth of endoscopic clips market. The report has been complied after conducting a thorough study of each segment in terms of their value, growth and market attractiveness. The segmentation is done on the basis of application and end-users.
A detailed regional landscape has been mapped, analyzing possible future growth trends across the various segments highlighted above. Regional segmentation has been done based on the following geographies: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and Middle East and Africa.
In addition, an in-depth analysis of the competitive landscape has also been incorporated. This section includes key players’ growth strategies, their revenue and market share as well as an analysis of their strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/4753
Broad Market Presence and Product Launches to Determine Competition Landscape
The global endoscopic clips market is highly consolidated with the presence of three key market players: Boston Scientific Corporation, Cook Medical and Olympus Corporation. Broad market presence, cross-selling opportunity, comprehensive product portfolio, and new product launches are the main approaches of the abovementioned market players. Boston Scientific Corporation manufactures the radiopaque Resolution Clip which is designed for hemostasis, endoscopic marking, closure and anchoring of jejunal feeding tubes.
Another leader, Olympus Corporation, manufactures endoscopes QuickClip2- Single-use rotatable clip fixing devices, QuickClip2 Long and EZ Clips. The QuickClip series offers a range of benefits, such as precise rotation which provides exclusive control in orienting the clip, increased strength and flexibility and easy penetration and channel protection.