The study on the Global Rhizoma Gastrodiae Tablets Market published by Fact.MR is a comprehensive analysis of the key factors that are likely to determine the growth of Rhizoma Gastrodiae Tablets Market in the upcoming years. Further, the study dives deep to investigate the micro and macro-economic parameters that are expected to influence the global scenario of the Rhizoma Gastrodiae Tablets Market during the forecast period (2021-2031).
The report examines the current trends, growth opportunities, restraints, and market drivers that are projected to influence the overall dynamics of the Rhizoma Gastrodiae Tablets Market in the assessment period.
Get A Sample Report for More Info
The rhizoma gastrodiae tablets landscape appears highly consolidated, with a major chunk of it being dominated by Chinese players. Some notable developments in the market include:
- In June 2017, Beijing Tong Ren Tang Europe Holding B.V entered a strategic co-operation agreement with the Republic of Kazakhstan for establishing a Chinese Medical Center to further Chinese Medicine
- In November 2019, Tsumura & Co. concluded its Letter of Intent regarding Tianjin China Medico Technology Co. Ltd. to forge a capital alliance with the intention of expanding its business in Traditional Chinese Medicine and ensure stable supply of crude drugs
*This list is indicative- full details about prominent rhizoma gastrodiae tablets manufacturers is available upon request.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Gastrodia elata f. glauca rhizoma gastrodiae tablet demand to expand at an impressive 10% CAGR
- By distribution channel, retail pharmacies to account for maximum sales, expanding at a CAGR of approximately 15%
- Sales of rhizoma gastrodiae tablets in the U.S. to generate approximately 40% of revenue, expanding at under 5% CAGR
- China to remain the epicenter of market growth, yielding over 50% of total revenue
- 3 out 10 rhizoma gastrodiae tablet sales are expected across India, expanding at a CAGR of 9%
- Market in the U.K. to emerge as a promising hub, poised to exhibit a CAGR of approximately 7% through 2031
“Prominent manufacturers of rhizoma gastrodiae tablets are likely to majorly incline towards key emerging economies across Asia and Africa, amid heightened scope of traditional medicine in key countries,”