According to a newly released Fact.MR analysis, the dental services market sales were expected to be US$ 326.3 Bn in 2021 and are projected to increase at a CAGR of 6.6% from 2022 to 2032. The market is anticipated to reach US$ 656.5 billion by the end of 2032.
Over 65% of the market was controlled by the dental clinics sector, with a 6.2% CAGR between 2022 and 2032. According to study, non-public proprietors manage over 80% of the dentistry clinics. Due to the fact that there are more medical specialists available at dental clinics, most patients prefer them over hospitals. Due to its price performance and personalized care, dental clinics are expanding across the industry.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7184
Market Segments Covered in Dental services Industry Analysis
- By Service Type :
- Dental Implants
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Laser Dentistry
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Other Types
- By End-Use :
- Dental Clinics
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solutions – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=7184
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- Global dental services market is expected to reach a market size of US$ 656.5 Bn by 2032.
- In 2022, North America is projected to contribute more than 40% of the dental services market revenue.
- Among end-use segments, dental clinics is set to grow at 6.2% CAGR in the next ten years.
- In service type, Dental Implants segment is projected to hold over 15% share throughout the analysis period, growing at a rate of 7.4% from 2022-2032.
- The market in Asia Pacific is projected to experience a CAGR of 7% during 2022-2032.
- Globally, U.S. accounts for nearly 40% of the dental services market, whereas, the market in Japan is projected to witness fastest growth.
Dental services market has large number of large and small players that compete on the basis of service quality, and technological upgradation. Most of the recent developments in dental services market belongs to partnerships and new investments.
- In October 2021, Aspen Dental Management announced that it would enter into a partnership with SprintRay. The agreement was signed by both teams in the summer of 2018. SprintRay will provide its 3D printing technology to Aspen Dental facilities around the U.S.
- In August 2021, New Zealand-based Abano Healthcare Group entered into an investment agreement with Townsville-based 1300Smiles Holdings for up to 84% of its assets, valued at around US$ 166 Mn.
For in-depth competitive analysis, Buy Now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/7184
More Insights Available
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the dental services market, presenting historical market data (2017-2021) and forecast statistics for the period of 2022-2032.
The study reveals essential insights on the basis of by Type (Dental Implants, Orthodontics, Periodontics, Endodontics, Cosmetic Dentistry, Laser Dentistry, Dentures, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Other Types) by End-use (Hospitals, Dental Clinics) across five regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa).
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583