The global market for products and services linked to the design, production, and sale of exhaust systems for various types of vehicles, including as automobiles, trucks, buses, and motorcycles, is referred to as the exhaust system market. A variety of reasons are driving the market, including increased vehicle production, rising customer demand for higher vehicle performance and fuel economy, and severe emission laws. Catalytic converters, mufflers, exhaust manifolds, tail pipes, and other products are examples of market segments. Catalytic converters have the biggest market share since they are widely used in automobiles to decrease emissions.
The market may be divided into four regions: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World. The presence of a significant number of automobile manufacturers in the area, as well as rising vehicle demand in countries like as China and India, has made Asia-Pacific the largest market for exhaust systems.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=35
Key Segments Covered in the Exhaust System Market Report
- By Vehicle Type
- Passenger Car Exhaust System
- LCV Exhaust System
- HCV Exhaust System
- By Fuel Type
- Diesel Exhaust System
- Gasoline Exhaust System
- By Sales Channel
- OEM Exhaust System
- Aftermarket Exhaust System
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- By vehicle type, passenger cars to account for over 3/4th of the global exhaust system revenue
- Gasoline powered exhaust systems to comprise 83% of the total market revenue
- With over 60% of the market, OEMs are expected to continue to prosper in the exhaust systems market.
- S to generate attractive growth prospects, expected to be valued at US$ 10 Bn by 2022
- China to experience highest market growth, expected to register a CAGR of 7%
- India to experience a CAGR of 6.5% with respect to exhaust systems sales through 2032
- K to account for over 2 out of 5 exhaust system sales in 2022 and beyond
Strategic collaborations enable manufacturers to increase production and meet consumer demand which will increase revenue and market share. New products and technologies will enable end-users to benefit in various industries.
- In January 2022, SPL Control Inc. has purchased the assets of ENtec Solutions, which include the brand, intellectual property and several key employees. The acquisition was completed in November 2021. This acquisition enhances SPL Control’s expertise and experience, expands its design options to meet specific application requirements, and improves the quality of our supply chain. Hence, SPL continues to provide the most sophisticated gas turbine silencing solutions, built upon our long track record of proven installations.
- In June 2021, Highline Warren, a leading manufacturer and distributor of auto maintenance products, announced the acquisition of Sapp Bros. diesel exhaust fluid (DEF) division. As a result of this acquisition, Highline Warren will be able leverage Sapp’s capabilities and relationships in order to better serve their customers throughout their unique national liquids distribution and manufacturing platform.
Prominent Exhaust System Manufacturers
- Futaba Industrial Co. Ltd.
- Faurecia SE
- Tenneco Automotive Pvt. Ltd.
- Sejong Industrial Co. Ltd.
- Friedrich Boysen GmbH & Co. KG
- Benteler International AG
Yutaka Giken Co. Ltd.