The frozen potato market reached a valuation of US$ 57.8 Billion in 2022. Furthermore, across the 2022-2032 period of assessment, growth is expected to accelerate at a whopping 6.0% CAGR, reaching US$ 109.72 Billion. The increased consumption of ready-to-eat and ready-to-cook foods has had a huge impact on the market for frozen potatoes around the world. According to new studies, frozen vegetables have more nutrients than fresh vegetables. Consumers are gradually becoming aware of this reality, which has begun to reflect in the demand for frozen vegetables, especially frozen potatoes.
Sales in the frozen food sector are being driven by an increase in the number of women in the workforce, as well as the resulting time constraints and socializing at home. The growing acceptance of western culture in emerging nations and a rise in demand for freshly prepared food are expected to be the primary drivers for the expansion of the convenience foods category, which, in turn, is expected to support the frozen potato products industry in the forecast period.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=307
Fast food and quick service restaurants are on the rise because they cater to the consumers’ changing needs. Consumers now want convenience and quick service with their food. Quick service restaurants cater to the need of the consumers as they offer sit and dine, along with numerous services such as drive-thru, takeout, and home delivery, which suits the modern lifestyle of the consumers. Due to the growth and expansion of these quick-service restaurants or QSRs, the demand for frozen potatoes has also increased. The demand for frozen potatoes is witnessing a rapid rise across the world. The increasing number of fast-food joints, bolstering demand for processed food, urbanization, and rising export and import of frozen potatoes are some of the key factors, boosting the growth of this market.
Key Segments Covered in the Frozen Potato Industry Survey
- By Product Type :
- Frozen Potato Fries
- Frozen Potato Wedges
- Frozen Stuffed Potatoes
- Frozen Potato Chunks
- Frozen Potato Slices
- Frozen Potato Dices
- Frozen Baked Potato
- Other Frozen Potato Types
- By End-User :
- Commercial Use
- Residential Use
- By Distribution Channel :
- Modern Trade
- Grocery Stores
- Convenience Stores
- Online Frozen Potato Sales
- Other Distribution Channels
- By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Oceania
- Middle East Africa
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solutions – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=307
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- According to Fact.MR, a CAGR of 5.0% was recorded for the Frozen Potato market from 2017-2021
- In FY 2021, the Frozen Potato market reached a valuation of US$ 57.8 Billion
- The market is likely to register a Y-o-Y growth rate of 5.0% in 2022
- By product type, the Frozen Potato Fries Segment is expected to dominate the market, documenting an 5.8% value CAGR
- As per Fact.MR’s projections, the market for Frozen Potato in India will likely expand at an 5.9% CAGR
- The Frozen Potato market in Germany is expected to expand at an 5.8% CAGR
Prominent players in the Frozen Potato Industry are taking advantage of the rapidly increasing demand for the Frozen Potato in various applications. To further their outreach, players are relying on collaborations, partnerships and acquisitions with existing small, medium and large-scale players. Some prominent market developments are as follows:
- In January 2022, The Tolochin Cannery has opened a line to manufacture frozen semi-finished French fries in Belarus. This is the country’s first manufacture of such items.
- In December 2021, Himalaya Food entered into an agreement with B.K Dist. Co-Operative Milk producer and AMUL for frozen potato processing products at the company’s Vadnagar Plant in India.
- In April 2021, McCain Foods Limited announced that the company decided to localize production in Russia in order to supply customers with processed French Fries and other specialty potato snacks, with a US$ 150 million investment. The goal is to decrease Russia’s reliance on frozen food imports.
For in-depth competitive analysis, Buy Now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/307
Prominent Frozen Potato Service Players
- McCain Foods Limited
- Bart’s Potato Company
- Lamb Weston Holdings Inc.
- J.R Simplot Company
- Aviko Holding B.V
- Kraft Heinz Company
- Himalaya Food International Ltd.
- Agrarfrost Holding GmbH & Co. KG
- Pohjolan Peruna Oy
- Agristo N.V
- American Lorain Corp.
- Farm Frites International B.V
- Greenyard Group