Rodless cylinders are linear equipment or devices that use pressurized fluid to shift or move load within power transfer processes or operations. These cylinders are primarily used in pneumatic applications that require a compact installation with various stroke possibilities. Rodless designs make pneumatics technology highly versatile, compact, and practical. Growing deployment of rodless cylinders for applications such as material transfer, assembly, packaging, cutting, and electronics manufacturing are anticipated to trigger market growth. As, rodless cylinders provide an unconventional way to move a load left, right, up, or down, while eliminating the need to compensate to differential piston areas, their deployment is growing across industries.
The offer in this portion accompanies many open doors including fabricating items, appropriation, retail, and showcasing administrations. Broad rounds of essential and far reaching optional exploration have been utilized by the examiners at Fact.MR to show up at different assessments and projections for Demand of Rodless Cylinders Market both at worldwide and provincial levels.
Download a Sample Copy of This Report: –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=3555?PJ
Rodless Cylinders Market – Competitive Landscape
- In May 2019, Parker Hannifin announced that the company is acquiring Lord Corporation for roughly US $ 3.675 billion. The acquisition of Lord Corporation will strategically strengthen Parker’s portfolio of lucrative margin, and high growth businesses.
- In May 2018, a leading player in rodless cylinders market, Motion Industries, Inc., sealed a purchase deal with Power Industries, Inc., also referred to as Santa Rosa MRO, LLC. The acquisition of Power Industries, Inc. will expand Motion Industries’ footprint and customer service capabilities across the San Francisco Bay Area.
Founded in 1890 and based in Missouri, U.S., the product offering of the company include storage systems, process control systems, climate technologies, power technologies industrial automation, network power, professional tools, and electric motors.
Key partners in Market including industry players, policymakers, and financial backers in different nations have been persistently realigning their systems and ways to deal with carry out them to take advantage of new open doors. Numerous lately have updated their procedures to stay coordinated in the setting of overall disturbances brought about by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Rodless Cylinders Market – Segmentation
Based on Applications, rodless cylinders market is segmented into:
- Automated manufacturing
- Processing and packaging, e.g. bottling and canning
- Textiles and ceramics
- Pharmaceuticals and chemicals
- Food production
- Test, inspecting and quality control
Based on cylinder type, rodless cylinders market is segmented into:
- Piston-lug cylinder
- Cable cylinder
- Flexible-wall cylinder
Based on types, rodless cylinders market is segmented into:
- Mechanically Coupled or Band Style
- Magnetically Coupled
- Guided or Non-Guided
- Clean Room Classification
Based on distribution channel, rodless cylinders market is segmented into:
- Hypermarkets & Supermarkets
- Online Channel
- Indirect Sales
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the rodless cylinders market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, and historical data and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to rodless cylinders market segments such as geographies, application and industry.
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of LATAM)
- EU – (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), UK, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep. etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, S. Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
Rodless cylinders Market Report Highlights:
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and Products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint