The market for narcotic analgesics consists of a variety of pharmaceuticals used to treat pain, such as opioids like morphine, fentanyl, oxycodone, and hydrocodone. A number of acute and chronic pain problems, such as cancer pain, post-operative pain, and severe chronic pain, are treated with these medications. The global demand for pain management therapies and the rising prevalence of pain problems both contribute to the growth of the narcotic analgesics market. An estimated 20% of individuals globally, according to the International Society for the Study of Pain, experience chronic pain.
The market does, however, confront obstacles, including as worries about the likelihood of opioid drug usage and addiction. Growing public awareness of the opioid epidemic in the US and other nations in recent years has prompted more scrutiny of prescribing procedures and measures to lessen harm from opioid use. A number of large companies, notably Purdue Pharma LP, Johnson & Johnson, Endo International plc, and Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., compete fiercely in the narcotic analgesics industry. These businesses are striving to address issues with opiate usage and addiction while also investing in research and development to create novel pain treatment techniques.
Overall, the global narcotic analgesics market is expected to continue to grow in the coming years, driven by increasing demand for pain management therapies, as well as ongoing efforts to address the challenges associated with opioid drugs.
Get a Free Sample PDF of this Research Report for more Insights with Table of Content, Research Methodology, and Graphs https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=2702
Key findings of the Narcotic Analgesics market study:
- Regional breakdown of the Narcotic Analgesics market based on predefined taxonomy.
- Innovative manufacturing processes implemented by Narcotic Analgesics vendors in detail.
- Region-wise and country-wise fragmentation of the Narcotic Analgesics market to grasp the revenue, and growth outlook in these areas.
- Changing preferences among consumers across various regions and countries.
- Factors (Positive and Negative) impacting the growth of the global Narcotic Analgesics market.
- Narcotic Analgesics price, market share, and Trends forecast for assessment period 2018-2026
Competitive landscape analysis
The market survey conducted by fact.mr offers key developments and challenges affecting the pharmaceutical industry, subsequently influencing demand and sales in the Narcotic Analgesics market. To study competitive trends across the industry, the report profiles some of the leading players operating in the Narcotic Analgesics market including
Purdue Pharma, Pfizer Inc., Boehringer Ingelheim, Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Actavis Plc., Sanofi, Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals, Endo Pharmaceuticals Inc., Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd and Egalet.
Report benefits & key questions answered
- Narcotic Analgesics historical market outlook: the market intelligence survey report discloses the demand and sales projections of Narcotic Analgesics over the last forecast period 2016 to 2020.
- Post impact of covid on the Narcotic Analgesics market: the pharmaceutical industry has been largely influenced by covid-19 pandemic. The fact.mr market survey assesses how current trends that will influence expenditure on Narcotic Analgesics, thus affecting the market growth.
- Narcotic Analgesics market trend analysis: the report provides in-depth overview of the past, recent, and upcoming trends in the Narcotic Analgesics market to assist the businesses to formulate their strategies for expansion.
- Narcotic Analgesics category & segment level analysis: fact.mr’s category & segment level analysis provides insights into Narcotic Analgesics sales outlook on lucrative and nascent product types. The report assists the market players to identify potential remunerative segments and set sales targets at local, country, and regional level.
- Narcotic Analgesics company & brand share analysis: the report discloses the competitiveness of the Narcotic Analgesics market and highlights the market share captured by tier 1, tier 2, and tier 3 players operating in the landscape.
Narcotic Analgesics Market: Segmentation
The global narcotic analgesics market can be segmented on the basis of form type, product type, application, dosage form, distribution channel and geography.
Based on form, the global narcotic analgesics market has been segmented as:
Based on the product type, the global narcotic analgesics market has been segmented as:
Based on the application, the global narcotic analgesics market has been segmented as:
- Surgical Pain
- Cancer Pain
- Neuropathic Pain
- Cough Suppression
- Diarrhea Suppression
Based on the dosage form, the global narcotic analgesics market has been segmented as:
- Tablets and Capsule
- Oral Liquids
- Others (Films, Sprays)
Based on the distribution channel, the global narcotic analgesics market has been segmented as:
- Hospital pharmacies
- Retail pharmacies
- Drug Stores