The global dental membrane and bone graft substitutes market was estimated to be worth roughly US$ 500 million in 2020, and Fact.MR predicts that it will increase 1.8 times to reach US$ 900 million by 2031. Increased prevalence of periodontal diseases and oral cancer, numerous product releases, and increased manufacturer adoption of expansion strategies are some of the key drivers expected to propel market growth at about 8% CAGR over the forecast period of 2021–2031. The dental membrane and bone graft substitutes market refers to the global market for materials and products used in dental procedures to promote bone regeneration and soft tissue healing. Dental membranes are thin sheets of material placed over surgical sites to separate soft tissue from bone, while bone graft substitutes are materials used to stimulate the growth of new bone tissue. These products are used in a variety of dental procedures, including dental implant surgery, periodontal surgery, and oral and maxillofacial surgery
The market for dental membranes and bone graft substitutes is expected to grow in the coming years due to factors such as an aging global population, an increase in dental implant procedures, and a rise in the prevalence of dental and periodontal diseases. The market is also driven by the development of new materials and technologies that offer improved performance and faster healing times.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=6475
The market is segmented by product type, end user, and geography. Product types include resorbable and non-resorbable membranes, bone graft substitutes, and combination products. End users include dental clinics and hospitals, while geography segments include North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Global dental membrane and bone graft substitutes market to top US$ 900 Mn by 2031.
- Resorbable dental membranes are projected to reach around US$ 400 Mn by 2031.
- Market in Japan to record 4% CAGR over the forecast period of 2021- 2031.
- China forecast to reach a projected market size of above US$ 200 Mn by 2031.
- Market in Canada projected to expand at above 5% CAGR over the next 10 years.
How has COVID-19 affected the demand for alternatives to dental membrane and bone graft?
The COVID-19 pandemic has had a significant impact on the dental sector as a result of hospitals delaying or cancelling elective treatments in order to concentrate their resources on treating COVID-19 patients. In order to treat patients as the COVID-19 epidemic spreads, medical and healthcare departments are working at full capacity. As a result, items and technologies utilised in healthcare have advanced.
Medical equipment producers are under pressure as a result of nations effectively closing their production facilities. The supply chains of many manufacturers of dental equipment and products have been impacted since major nations like the United States and India purchase raw materials and electronic components from China.
The American Dental Association projects that dental spending will increase and reach either 100% of pre-pandemic levels or 80% of those levels after the pandemic. The market is anticipated to improve in 2021 and return to its prior momentum by 2022.
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solutions – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=6475
- Through the acquisition of a 100% stake in Implant Direct, Danaher Corporation strengthened its position as a leading player in the dental membrane and bone graft substitutes market in 2017.
- In 2018, Institut Straumann AG purchased a 30% share in botiss biomaterials, a significant German supplier of goods for oral tissue regeneration. With this investment, the company was able to strengthen their cooperation, acquire access to botiss’ technology, and broaden their botiss product distribution network globally.
Key Companies Profiled
- Geistlich Pharma
- Zimmer Biomet
- Integra LifeSciences
- Nobel Biocare
- Implant Direct
- Collagen Matrix
- Institut Straumann AG
- Dentsply Sirona
- Maxigen Biotech
- ACE Surgical Supply Company
- Citagenix, Inc
- RTI Surgical Holdings