The market research presents critical information on the market and evaluates the business landscape. This report on the Disposable Endoscopes Market is inclusive of key statistics such as revenue size, market share, growth rate, and projection of the future market potential. The competitive landscape discussed in the context of a specific Disposable Endoscopes Market domain is essential for companies which provides them the needed direction for business growth.
The macro-environment analysis is essential to highlight the impact of external factors affecting business at large. This study incorporates all necessary industry analysis tools such as PESTEL, SWOT, and Value chain analysis for giving precise outcomes for our clients. The statistics are signified in the graphical and tabular format for a clear understanding of facts and figures. The wide-ranging Disposable Endoscopes Market report also analyses unindustrialized trends along, with challenges, and opportunities in the market
Download Sample Copy of This Report :- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7111
For instance, Exalt D, the first fully disposable duodenoscope, a Boston Scientific product, received clearance from FDA. In another instance, EndoFresh, a Chinese medical device manufacturer announced that it gained 510 (K) clearance for its single-use endoscopy system usage in gastrointestinal procedures.
However, the analysis reveals that with the outbreak of COVID-19, the market suffered a loss of about 3% in 2019 to 2020. But, the demand for single-use devices has increased significantly due to the increasing complications developed post-COVID recovery, thereby driving the market in the forecast period.
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- Global disposable endoscopes market to be valued at over US$ 2 Bn by 2022
- By application, bronchoscopy to accumulate a revenue share worth over 28% in 2022
- North America to dominate the global market. The region to have secured about 41% of the global market share in 2021.
- Asia Pacific to be the fastest growing market, expected to flourish at a CAGR of 17%
“Reduced chances of spreading hospital acquired infections is likely to bode well for the demand for single-use endoscopes in forthcoming years,” – says an analyst at Fact. MR.
The key players of the market opt for various strategies to enhance their global market reach. Acquisitions, partnerships, and collaborations are some of the methods adopted by the players.
Some of the recent developments among the key players are:
- In June 2020, a private corporation that manufactures single-use endoscopes, 3NT, disclosed FDA 510 (K) clearance for Colibri™ Micro ENT Scope. It is the world’s first single-use endoscope planned especially for Otology.
- In December 2021, Ambu Inc., the global leader in single-use endoscopes disclosed that it has been given a contract, which is to be effective from February 2022. The contract is in the field of Single-Use Visualization Devices with Vizient Inc., which is the largest healthcare performance Improvement Company in the U.S.
- In November 2020, Olympus Corporation disclosed a partnership with Ruhof Corporation and launched hybrid tubing and single-use procedure kits for endoscopes to lessen the contamination risk.
More Valuable Insights
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the medical foam market, presenting historical market data (2017-2021) and forecast statistics for the period of 2022-2032.
The study reveals essential insights on the basis of product type (flexible, rigid, and spray), material (polyurethane, polystyrene, polyolefin, and polyvinyl chloride), and application (bedding and cushioning, medical packaging, medical devices and components, prosthetics, and wound care), across major regions of the world (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Central & South America, and the Middle East and Africa).