The estimated value of the worldwide friction washer market is US$ 160.33 billion. Sales of friction washers are anticipated to grow at a 5.1% CAGR from 2023 to 2033 to reach US$ 263.65 million.
It is anticipated that the friction washer market will grow significantly during the coming years. The friction washers industry is driven by the need for effective cleaning of plastic waste, particularly for recycling. A variety of industries, including automotive and the recycling of plastic and paper, use friction washers. Friction washer sales and demand are projected to be fueled by the increased demand for recycled plastic products. Governments around the world are establishing strict laws to encourage recycling and reduce plastic waste, which is anticipated to increase friction washer prices.demand hugely.
Download a Sample Copy of This Report:
Key Companies Profiled
- Herbold Meckesheim
- B+B Anlagenbau
- NGR Next Generation Recycling Maschinen GmbH
- MTB Recycling
- Amut Group
- The plastics end-user industry is one of the leading and notably growing end-user industries.
- The friction washer market is predicted to be dominated by North America.
- Europe’s market is anticipated to be led by nations like Germany, France, and the United Kingdom.
- Friction washer demand to be fueled by Asia Pacific’s significant contribution to the plastic recycling sector.
- With the Acquisition of Herbold Meckesheim, Hillenbrand to be able to offer its Customers Comprehensive Recycling Solutions.
Herbold Meckesheim GmbH (Herbold), which has an estimated enterprise value of €79 million, has entered into a binding agreement with Hillenbrand, Inc. Subject to regulatory approval and the usual closing requirements; the deal was closed in the fourth fiscal quarter of 2022.
- Battery Recycling in France is Supported by MTB Group Partnership
Contract signed for recycling MTB group with a world-class multinational pre-treatment equipment manufacturer. MTB is a recycling business with sizable market operating capabilities and a reputable track record for battery waste.
The friction washer market may have numerous friction washer manufacturers, including both well-established businesses and recent arrivals. Product quality, pricing tactics, customer service, innovation, and branding are a few of the variables that may have an impact on market competition.
Friction Washers Are Becoming Efficient As Technology Advances
As technology progresses, friction washers become efficient and dependable. Friction washer performance and efficiency are being improved by advanced features such as automated cleaning cycles, real-time monitoring, and data analysis.
To increase the efficiency of these devices, friction washer manufacturers are implementing cutting-edge technologies like automation, and data analytics. This is anticipated to increase consumer interest and fuel market expansion for friction washers.
- By Type :
- Horizontal friction washers
- Vertical friction washers
- Inclined friction washers
- By End-use Industry :
Regional Prospects for the Friction Washer Market
North America market is expected to increase steadily due to the rising demand for recycled plastic materials. The leading contributors to market growth for friction washers are the United States and Canada.
Asia Pacific region is predicted to experience swift development in the friction washer market due to the rising industrialization and urbanization in emerging countries. Increased demand for recycled plastic materials, as well as the implementation of favorable government waste management rules, is projected to spur market expansion.
Europe has a significant friction washers business. The region is predicted to increase significantly as a result of the implementation of tight waste management legislation and rising demand for recycled plastic materials.
What differences can the Friction washer market report make on the revenue impacts and strategies of businesses?
Fact.MR strives to provide comprehensive assessments of opportunities in various regions and technology segments. The study also offers uncluttered data-driven insights into the growth avenues of the friction washer market and all its segments. Some of the ways the study can make a discernible impact are by offering evidence-based perspectives on:
- Attractiveness quotient of emerging product/technology types in various products in the Friction washer market
- Micro-economics factors that may hamper the prospects of some of the key segments
- Recent spate of research and development (R&D) funding on key Friction washer markets
- New business models paving way for disruptions in demand dynamic of key segments
- Regional markets that will be future engine of growth and the industry trends that will support these markets
- Challenges overcoming which may offer industry players a competitive edge