Recent market analysis by Fact MR indicates that sales of laparoscopic devices will increase at an accelerated CAGR through 2031 as investments in expanding healthcare infrastructure continue to rise. Discovering growth prospects, important trends, growth drivers, and hurdles is the aim of the study. It also offers suggestions to help organisations get ready for unforeseen difficulties.
The primary growth engine will continue to be the improvement of patient care overall. In addition, the market for laparoscopic devices will benefit from patients’ and families’ growing willingness to invest in cutting-edge medical care.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7200
The market study conducted by Fact.MR provides unique information regarding the market’s future growth. The study reveals significant trends influencing the market for laparoscopic devices. This recently released study clarifies crucial trends, such as the market’s drivers, constraints, and possibilities for established businesses as well as up-and-coming competitors involved in supply and manufacturing. Fact.most MR’s recent report offers a thorough market analysis of laparoscopic devices.
The study provides useful and practical market insights for laparoscopic devices. The most recent research from Fact.MR includes historical market data and industry forecasting along with information on the market’s current state in several countries. The research also provides data on the demand for and sales of laparoscopic devices worldwide.
Leading market companies use a variety of critical strategies to preserve their market position, including product approvals, new product releases, acquisitions, collaborations, and innovations.
The key players operating in laparoscopic devices market have been investing in R&D to maintain their competitiveness. B. Braun Melsungen AG, Boston Scientific Corporation, ConMed Corporation, Johnson & Johnson, Karl Storz SE & CO. KG, Medtronic plc (Covidien), Olympus Corporation, Richard Wolf GmbH, Smith & Nephew plc, and Stryker Corporation are some of the key companies operating in laparoscopic devices market. Some of the recent developments of key laparoscopic device providers are as follows:
- In September 2021, Olympus Corporation released the POWERSEAL line of revolutionary bipolar surgical energy tools providing surgeons with cutting-edge sealing, dissection, and gripping capabilities in laparoscopic or open surgery while significantly lowering the force necessary to close the jaws.
- In April 2021, Genesis MedTech made a strategic alliance with LivsMed, a medical device company that develops new technologies for minimally invasive surgeries, for the expansion of the ArtiSential product line in China and Singapore.
- In June 2021, Intuitive India, a subsidiary of Intuitive Surgical, will deploy SureForm, the first robotic-assisted surgical stapler in India. It is aided by SmartFire technology, which is integrated software. This technique aided the company’s geographic expansion.
- In 2021, Olympus Corporation marketed the SIF-H190 single-balloon enteroscopy technology to reach the small intestine deeply.
- In 2019, Intuitive Surgical, Inc. received clearance from the Federal Drug Administration for the da Vinci X Surgical System.
- In 2018, Stryker Corporation recently acquired K2M Group to expand its platform for orthopedic surgery. It also holds interests in additive manufacturing.
- In 2017, Ethicon acquired Megadyne Medical (US) to empower Ethicon’s innovative energy products with Megadyne’s robust portfolio of electrosurgical tools.
Market Segments Covered in Laparoscopic Devices Industry Analysis
- By Product Type :
- Energy Systems
- Closure Devices
- Suction / Irrigation Devices
- Insufflation Devices
- Hand Access Instruments
- Robot-assisted System
- By Application :
- Bariatric Surgery
- Colorectal Surgery
- General Surgery
- Gynaecological Surgery
- Urological Surgery
- By End-use :
- By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
Report Benefits & Key Questions Answered
- Laparoscopic Devices Category and segment level analysis: Fact MR provides a detailed analysis of the factors influencing sales growth across key segments. It highlights key growth drivers and provides useful information for identifying sales prospects at the regional and local level.
- Laparoscopic Devices Historical volume analysis: The report provides a comparison of Laparoscopic Devices ‘s historical sales and projected sales performance for 2021-2031.
- Laparoscopic Devices Manufacturing trend analysis: The report offers a detailed analysis of manufacturing trends in the Laparoscopic Devices It carefully gauges the impact of changing healthcare needs of key demographics globally
- Laparoscopic Devices Consumption by demographics: The report investigates consumer behavior affecting Laparoscopic Devices demand outlook for the assessment period. Effect of their keenness for digital trends on Laparoscopic Devices market is carefully analyzed
- Post COVID consumer spending on Laparoscopic Devices : Healthcare industry has been largely influenced by COVID-19 pandemic. The Fact MR Market survey analyzed consumer spending post COVID-19. It assesses how current trends that will influence expenditure on healthcare services, thus affecting Laparoscopic Devices market growth.
More Valuable Insights on Laparoscopic Devices Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased Market Analysis of Laparoscopic Devices , Sales and Demand of Laparoscopic Devices , analyzing forecast statistics through 2019 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections on the basis of various criteria.