As per the jet bridge industry analysis by Fact.MR, global demand enjoyed year-on-year (YoY) growth of 7.1% in 2021 and is set to total a valuation of around US$ 1.6 Bn by the end of 2031. Demand for movable passenger boarding bridges is anticipated to grow 1.9X while fixed passenger boarding bridges will offer an incremental dollar opportunity of US$ 765 Mn over the next ten years.
The offer in this portion accompanies many open doors including fabricating items, appropriation, retail, and showcasing administrations. The examiners have utilized broad rounds of essential and far-reaching optional exploration at Fact.MR to show up at different assessments and projections for the Demand of Passenger Boarding Bridge Market both at worldwide and provincial levels.
Download a Sample Copy of This Report: –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=6662?PJ
Market Players: –
- John Bean Technologies
- Thyssenkrupp Elevator
- China International Marine Containers (Group) Ltd
- PT Bukaka Teknik Utama TBK
- Airport Equipment Ltd
- UBS Airport System
Furthermore, major businesses appear to be particularly interested in acquiring, collaborating, expanding capacity, and expanding their global distribution and sales networks.
- AviRAMP launched a solar powered range of patented boarding ramps and bridges. The solar model is being offered in the lite model of its passenger boarding bridge.
- Adelete launched its new range of Seaport Passenger Boarding for cruise and ferry terminals. The main idea for this development was to manufacture safe, durable, and practical boarding bridges.
Similarly, recent developments related to companies offering jet bridges have been tracked by the team at Fact.MR, which are available in the full report.
Segments Covered in Jet Bridge Industry Research
- Movable Passenger Boarding Jet Bridges
- Fixed Passenger Boarding Jet Bridges
- Product Type
- Apron Drive Jet Bridges
- Mobile Telescopic Jet Bridges
- A380 Upper Deck Services
- Dual Boarding Jet Bridge Systems
- Nose-Loader Jet Bridges
- Over-The-Wing Jet Bridges
- Commuter Jet Bridges
- Glass Tunnels
- Steel Tunnels
- Hydraulic Jet Bridges
- Electromechanical Elevation Jet Bridges
- End Use
- Airport Jet Bridges
- Seaport Jet Bridges
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of LATAM)
- EU – (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), UK, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep. etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, S. Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
How Fact.MR Assists in Making Strategic Moves?
The data provided in the Passenger Boarding Bridge Market report offers comprehensive analysis of important industry trends. Industry players can use this data to strategize their potential business moves and gain remarkable revenues in the upcoming period.
The report covers the price trend analysis and value chain analysis along with analysis of diverse offering by market players. The main motive of this report is to assist enterprises to make data-driven decisions and strategize their business moves.