The global polybutylene adipate terephthalate (PBAT) market is anticipated to be valued at US$ 1.7 billion in 2022 and further expand at a CAGR of 8.6% to reach US$ 3.8 billion by the end of 2032. Manufacturers across the globe are shifting their focus on the use of sustainable packaging for their products. Now-a-days, many retail chains and brands are using biodegradable plastics made from PBAT to increase their brand awareness and distinguish themselves from their competitors by setting up an outstanding product niche and driving exceptional customer experience.
The offer in this portion accompanies many open doors including fabricating items, appropriation, retail, and showcasing administrations. Broad rounds of essential and far reaching optional exploration have been utilized by the examiners at Fact.MR to show up at different assessments and projections for Demand of Polybutylene Adipate Terephthalate (PBAT) Market both at worldwide and provincial levels.
Download a Sample Copy of This Report: –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=3218?PJ
Market Players: –
- BASF SE
- Novamont S.p.A.
- JinHui ZhaoLong High Technology Co., Ltd.
- Eastman Chemical Company
- SK Chemicals
- Far Eastern New Century Corporation
- Lotte Fine Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Torise biomaterials co., Ltd.
Prominent manufacturers in the market are BASF SE, Novamont S.p.A., JinHui ZhaoLong High Technology Co., Ltd., Eastman Chemical Company, SK Chemicals, Far Eastern New Century Corporation, Lotte Fine Chemical Co., Ltd., WILLEAP, and Jiangsu Torise biomaterials co., Ltd.
The global demand for PBAT has increased in recent years as a result of growing awareness regarding the importance of waste disposal. An increase in production capacity is turned out to be a highly lucrative strategy for market players’ growth in forthcoming years.
- The Red Avenue New Materials Group’s, biodegradable material project (Phase I), which is built to produce 100,000-ton/year, in cooperation with BASF is currently in a development phase, and it is anticipated to begin feeding and starting by the third quarter, according to Red Avenue New Materials Group Co., Ltd.’s 2022 published report.
- In November 2020, AXT, Inc., a leading manufacturer of compound semiconductor substrates, announced a strategic merger of BoYu and JinMei, which are suppliers of the raw material to AXT.
Fact.MR has provided detailed information about the price points of key manufacturers of PBAT positioned across regions, sales growth, production capacity, and speculative technological expansion, in the recently published report.
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of LATAM)
- EU – (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), UK, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep. etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, S. Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
Segmentation of Polybutylene Adipate Terephthalate Industry Research
- By Application:
- Compost & Garbage Bags
- Cling Films
- Mulch film
- Medical Accessories
- By End-Use:
- Agriculture & Horticulture
- Consumer & Homecare