The smart pole market refers to the industry that provides infrastructure for smart cities and IoT-enabled lighting, communication and environmental monitoring systems. Smart poles are street light poles that have been equipped with a variety of sensors, cameras, and communication devices that can be used for various purposes such as lighting control, traffic management, air quality monitoring, and public Wi-Fi. These poles are designed to enhance the city’s infrastructure, improve energy efficiency, and provide a platform for the integration of smart city services. The market for smart poles is driven by the increasing demand for smart city infrastructure, the growing adoption of IoT technology, and the increasing focus on energy efficiency and sustainability. The market is expected to grow in the coming years due to the increasing adoption of smart poles by cities worldwide, as well as the growing demand for smart city services and the increasing focus on sustainability.
In addition to preventing traffic jams and accidents, smart poles can help meet the growing demand for energy-efficient streetlights and smart city initiatives. This is the reason for the growth in the smart pole market. In addition, AI and IoT are expected to accelerate market growth by improving the performance of these systems.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7142
Key Segments Covered in Smart Pole Industry Survey
- By installation type:
- Install new smart poles
- Install Retrofit Smart Pole
- By application:
- Smart Poles for Highways and Roads
- Smart Pole for Public Places
- Smart Poles for Rail and Ports
- By component:
- smart poll software
- Smart Pole Hardware
- lighting lamp
- Pole Bracket and Pole Body
- communication device
The major players covered in Smart Pole Market research report are:
- Eaton PLC
- general electric company
- Siemens AG
- Silverspring Networks (Itron)
- Wepro Limited
- means holding BV
- zoomtobel group
- Cree (Wolfspeed Inc.)
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- By 2022, it is estimated that this market will reach a market valuation of US$ 65.12 Bn Bn.
- In 2022, North America is projected to account for over 31% of sales.
- Controllers are expected to dominate the market in 2022, accounting for over 30% of revenue.
- The development of smart cities by various governments is expected to drive the highest revenue share of over 60% for retrofit installation by 2022.
- Over 58% of revenue is expected to come from the hardware segment in 2022
- Asia Pacific is likely to experience a CAGR of 19% from 2022 to 2032
The Questions Answered in the Smart Pole Market Report are:
- How has the Smart Pole market grown?
- What are the current and future prospects of Global Smart Pole by region?
- What are the challenges and opportunities of Smart Pole?
- Why is Smart Pole consumption the highest in the region?
- Which year segment is expected to overtake the segment?