Fact.MR, a market research and competitive intelligence provider – is saying that the global gluten-free bread market would reach US$ 616.3 Million in 2022 and have a robust CAGR of 9.3% between 2022 and 2032. Fact.MR states that demand for products like buckwheat bread, millet bread, wheat-free bread, gluten-free brioche, low-carb gluten-free bread, and gluten-free rye bread is expected to put the gluten-free bread market on the top pedestal in the forecast period. Along these lines, the global Gluten-free bread market is projected to reach US$ 1.5 Billion by the year 2032.
The current scenario is such that lifestyles and eating habits is undergoing drastic alteration. Also, increasing benevolence regarding intolerance to gluten is another factor driving the gluten-free bread market.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=647
Key Segments Covered in Gluten-Free Bread Industry Survey
- Gluten-Free Bread Market by Product Type :
- Vegan Gluten-Free Bread
- Kosher Gluten-Free Bread
- Keto Gluten-Free Bread
- Multigrain Gluten-Free Bread
- Other Product Types
- Gluten-Free Bread Market by Sales Channel :
- Online Sales of Gluten-Free Bread
- Offline Sales of Gluten-Free Bread
- Specialty Stores
- Convenience Stores
- Other Sales Channels
- Gluten-Free Bread Market by Region :
- North America
- Latin America
Get Customization on Gluten-Free Bread Market Report for Specific Research Solutions – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=647
The key participants are into mergers, acquisitions, thereby rendering flexibility to their own selves with regards to assimilation of diversity.
- Katjes Greenfood, in June 2022, did announce acquiring Genius Foods to spread its wings all across the UK, US, Germany, and Australia.
- Outside the Breadbox, a gluten-free bakery based out of Colorado, in April 2020, did launch a new-fangled e-Commerce platform for meeting the ever-increasing demand for the “gluten-free bakery products”.
- Northumbrian Fine Foods, in October 2019, came up with a new series of twin pack cookies under the brand name “Prewett’s”. The foodservice sector is the targeted market.
Key players in Gluten-Free Bread Market
- Hain Celestial Group Inc.
- Raisio Plc
- Doves Farm
- Kraft Heinz Company
- Dr. Schar
- Golden West Specialty Foods
- Pamela’s Products
- General Mills
For in-depth competitive analysis, Buy Now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/647
Key Takeaways from Gluten-Free Bread Market Study
- North America holds close to 39% of the market share.
- Europe contributes for 24.3% of the overall revenue.
- Rising incidences of Celiac disease are expected to help the gluten-free bread market scale new heights.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583