The global graphite lubricant market is estimated at USD 1,617.6 Million in 2022 and is forecast to surpass USD 2,452.6 Million by 2032, growing at a CAGR of 4.2% from 2022 to 2032. The global graphite lubricant market is likely to create an absolute dollar opportunity of USD 834.9 Million by the end of 2032. The global graphite lubricant market holds ~2% of the global lubricants market.
Labelled as a solid lubricant, graphite consists of loosely bonded sheets of carbon atoms which imparts a slippery texture to it. This makes it an excellent lubricant along with a good material for pencil lead. The global graphite lubricant market is seeing an upswing owing to the burgeoning automotive industry. A flourishing manufacturing sector spread across the globe is also having a positive impact on it. Graphite lubricants find application in greasing parts of machinery so that they perform efficiently.
Download a Sample Copy of This Report: –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=679?PJ
Market Players: –
- Imerys Graphite & Carbon
- MOSIL Lubricants Pvt. Ltd.
- Dow Corning
- Superior Graphite
- Henkal AG & Co. KGaA
- Toshiba Corporation
- General Electric (GE)
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
- Siemens AG
- Other Market Players
Key partners in Market including industry players, policymakers, and financial backers in different nations have been persistently realigning their systems and ways to deal with carry out them to take advantage of new open doors. Numerous lately have updated their procedures to stay coordinated in the setting of overall disturbances brought about by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Transformations in Transportation and Logistics Industry to Bolster the Demand
On account of growing digitization, entry of new market players, changing consumer preferences, and evolving business models, the transportation and logistics industry is undergoing an impressive transformation. As logistics industry is growing rapidly, fleet management services are evolving in parallel. And, the fleet size of the automotive and transport industries presents significant demand for graphite lubricants. Efficient use of graphite lubricants can boost operational efficiency and reduce spending on account of wear and tear.
Competitive Landscape: Top Companies in Graphite Lubricant Market
The global graphite lubricant market is highly fragmented and competitive owing to the existence of many domestic and regional players. Various marketing strategies are adopted by key players such as mergers and acquisitions, expansions, collaborations and partnerships.
Also, new product development as a strategic approach is adopted by the leading companies to upscale their market presence among consumers. These strategies have resulted in the growth of graphite lubricant.
Fact.MR has provided detailed information about price points of key manufacturers in graphite lubricant market positioned across regions, sales growth, production capacity, and speculative technological expansion in the recently published report.
- Imerys Graphite & Carbon in 2022 announced to dispose its non-core natural graphite assets of graphite mine and plant to Northern Graphite Corporation
- Henkal AG & Co. KGaA in 2020 announced to acquire majority stake in direct-to-consumer business, Brands Holding, which will lead to further expansion in the beauty segment
Global Graphite Lubricant Market by Category
- By Product Type, Global Graphite Lubricant Market is segmented as:
- Pure Powder
- Other Product Types
- By End-User, Global Graphite Lubricant Market is segmented as:
- Industrial Application
- Electrical & Electronics
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of LATAM)
- EU – (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), UK, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep. etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, S. Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)