The worldwide flock adhesives market is expected to be worth US$ 4.6 Bn by 2032, growing at a CAGR of 5.5% between 2022 and 2032.
The increased usage of flock adhesives in mainstream applications, as well as in sectors such as packaging, cosmetics, and furniture, drives the worldwide flock adhesives market. On the other hand, health risks associated with inhaling flock glue limit the market expansion to some extent. Nonetheless, rising demand for flock adhesives in the packaging sector is expected to open up profitable prospects in the industry.
The use of flock adhesives in sectors such as automotive, cosmetics, industrial, home, packaging, and textile is another driver driving growth in the global flock adhesives market. An increase in customer desire for vehicle comfort, as well as improvement in the quality level of automobile interiors, is another driver that is projected to raise demand for flock adhesives. Flocking helps to fulfil quality, emission, and odour requirements that are required in the manufacturing of plastic components utilised in the automotive industry.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7250
Furthermore, the use of flock adhesive is expected to increase significantly throughout the projection period. In addition, demand for flock adhesive will increase by 2.6X between 2022 and 2032.
Flock adhesives have a wide range of significant benefits, such as anti-slip effects, noise reduction, and a reduction in ambient sound. Additionally, their attributes such as environmental friendliness, elasticity, resilience, scratch resistance, and stability have resulted in their worldwide popularity.
Another driver spurring market growth is the consistent use of flock adhesives in industries like automotive, cosmetics, industrial, home, packaging, and textile. An increase in consumer demand for vehicle seating comfort, along with a rise of the quality of interior car comfort are other factors expected to increase the market for flock adhesives.
Key Segments Covered in Flock Adhesive Industry Survey
- By Application
- Paper & Packaging
- By Resin Type
- By Region
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solutions – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=7250
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- In terms of resin type, Epoxy Resin dominated the flock adhesives market with a share of over 30% in 2021
- In terms of application, textile industry accounted for more than 2/5th of total market revenue in 2021 and is expected to maintain its dominance by 2032. The automobile industry, on the other hand, is expected to grow at the quickest rate of 6.80% between 2022 and 2032.
- In terms of region, Asia-Pacific contributed the most in 2021, accounting for more than 2/5th of the worldwide market. During the predicted period, the same area would also exhibit the quickest CAGR of 6.4%. North America, Europe, and LAMEA are among the other provinces mentioned in the research.
Some of the prominent industry participants in the global flock adhesives market include Sika AG, CHT Group, NYATEX, SwissFlock AG, Arkema, H.B. Fuller Company, Dow, PARKER HANNIFIN CORP, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Stahl Holdings B.V, Avient Corporation, Kissel + Wolf GmbH, and NANPAO RESINS CHEMICAL GROUP. Fact. MR analysts understand competitive strengths since they do independent competitive analysis for each rival.
In April 2020, CHT Group announced that its flock adhesives are presently being used to manufacturer Covid -19 test strips. These flock adhesives are capable of application by dipping, electrostatic support, availability and speedy delivery.
For in-depth competitive analysis, Buy Now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/7250
Report benefits & key questions answered
- Post covid consumer spending on Flock Adhesives: the report also highlights the change in the buying behavior of consumers and shifts in purchasing power, post covid-19. This information will assist the businesses to plan their production and marketing strategies.
- Flock Adhesives demand outlook: the market intelligence study reports highlights the factor propelling the demand for Medical Radiation Detection, Monitoring and Safety . As per the study, the demand for Flock Adhesives will grow through 2029.
- Flock Adhesives historical volume analysis: Fact.MR survey report provides insights into the sales registered over the last forecast year 2016 to 2020 and create estimates regarding the sales performance for 2019-2029.
- Flock Adhesives consumption by demographics: the report provides consumption by demographics analysis to assist the market players in designing their expansion strategies on the basis of consumption pattern of the customers.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583