Vetiver oil is an essential oil extracted from the roots of the vetiver grass (Vetiveria zizanioides). It has a unique and complex aroma, with earthy, woody, and smoky notes. Vetiver oil is used in a variety of industries, including fragrance and perfumery, aromatherapy, and cosmetics. The global vetiver oil market is expected to grow in the coming years, driven by increasing demand for natural and sustainable ingredients in the fragrance and cosmetic industries. In addition, the use of vetiver oil in aromatherapy and alternative medicine is also driving demand.
Asia-Pacific is the largest producer and consumer of vetiver oil, with countries such as India, Indonesia, and Haiti being major producers. Other regions, such as Africa and South America, are also emerging as major producers of vetiver oil.
The market for vetiver oil is highly competitive, with a large number of small and medium-sized producers operating in the industry. Some of the major players in the market include Albert Vieille, Frager S.A., Robertet Group, and UniKode S.A. The main challenges facing the vetiver oil market include the limited availability of vetiver grass, which is a slow-growing crop, and the increasing competition from synthetic fragrance and flavor ingredients. However, the growing demand for natural and sustainable products is expected to drive the market for vetiver oil in the coming years
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=114
Segmentation of Vetiver Oil Industry Research
- By Source :
- By Form :
- By Application :
- Spa & Relaxation
- Food & Beverages
- Cleaning & Home
- By Distribution Channel :
- Modern Trade
- Franchise Outlets
- Specialty Stores
- Online Retail Stores
- By Region :
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
The report has projected that companies such as
- Citrus and Allied Essences Ltd.
- Bontoux S.A.S
- Mountain Rose Herbs Inc.
- Aromaaz International
- Greenleaf Extractions Private Limited
- Plant Therapy Essential Oils
- Synthite Industries Ltd
- Young Living Essential Oils LC
- Green Fields Oil Factory
- and IL Health and Beauty Natural Oils Co. Inc
Following extracts from FACT.MR’s global vetiver oil market will be ardent to the future prospects in the market
- Organic seems to be growing at a faster rate within the source type segment in the global vetiver oil market. The natural sub segment is expected to represent approximately 78% of the market by 2022 with a moderate growth rate. Per year, the growth of the natural source type reaches a value more than US$ 20 Mn
- European region favors the vetiver oil market. it is expected to dominate the global vetiver oil market and grow at a moderate pace during the forecast period of 2017 to 2022. It is the most lucrative region for vetiver oil and reflects higher market attractiveness, followed by Japan
- Within the form type segment, the blend sub segment is poised to show a higher growth rate throughout the forecast period followed by absolute and blends sub segment of the vetiver oil market. For all the three form types, Europe stays the most lucrative region exhibiting a higher revenue market share compared to other regions.
- Food and beverages remains the largest application segment in the period of forecast. Towards the end of the forecasted period, that is by 2022, this segment is expected to show a revenue of almost US$ 200 Mn.
- The online sub segment of the distribution channel is expected to grow at a higher rate in the forecasted period. In 2017, the online sub segment reflected a revenue of approximately US$ 74 Mn and is poised to reach more than US$ 90 Mn.