The global autologous fat grafting market is projected to expand at a healthy CAGR of close to 10% from 2021 to 2031. By application, breast augmentation holds the highest market share of over 45%. Autologous fat grafting systems are used for precise and faster fat processing, which eliminates the use of laborious manual procedures. This makes the overall fat grafting process effective and more affordable. Autologous fat transfer systems and accessories find major application in minimal and non-invasive cosmetic procedures.
Fact.MR, in its revised research report, tracks the global sales of autologous fat grafting in 20+ high-growth markets, with North America and Europe the largest regional markets. A comprehensive assessment of some of the major challenges and unique growth factors have been analyzed. This edition (2021-2031) brings readers up-to-date with key trends of autologous fat grafting, providing analysis on how manufacturers and other stakeholders are reacting to change. The study also expands on the previous competitive landscape section, and readers will get to know the key strategies of established players as well as new entrants in the grafting market.
Download a Sample Copy of This Report: –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=2701?PJ
Fact.MR has profiled the following prominent autologous fat grafting stakeholders in its report:Acquisitions and new product launches among global and regional market players is a characteristic phenomenon of the overall competition in the market.
- For instance, in May 2020, AbbVie acquired Allergan plc to include several new products in the aesthetics and women’s health portfolio.
- In 2017, Allergan plc acquired Lifecell Corp. This acquisition was expected to help expand Allergan’s autologous fat grafting solutions and dermal matrix products, along with creating opportunities for the sales of new products.
- In 2018, Allergan acquired Elastagen, an exciting clinical-stage company with an advanced tissue repair platform based on tropoelastin.
- In 2019, Innova Medical collaborated with Medical Device Resource Corporation (MD Resource), a manufacturer and distributor of liposuction and fat transfer systems.
- Tulip has made its mark with the invention of the patented Syringe System, the patented SuperLuerLok hub, and the proprietary Cell Friendly technology.
Key Companies Profiled
- AbbVie Inc. (Allergan plc)
- Sisram Medical, Ltd (Alma Lasers)
- Plus Therapeutics, Inc. (Cytori Therapeutics, Inc.)
- Genesis Biosystems, Inc.
- Black Tie Medical Inc. (Tulip Medical Inc.)
- Ranfac Corp.
- HK Surgical Inc.
- MicroAire Surgical Instruments, LLC
- Innovia Medical Inc.
- Human Med AG.
- Sterimedix Ltd
- Proteal Bioregenerative Solutions
- Medikan International Inc.
- Lipogems International SpA
Key Segments of Market
- Integrated Fat Transfer Systems
- Aspiration and Harvesting Systems
- Liposuction Systems
- Fat Processing Systems
- De-epithelialization Devices
- Fat Injection Cannulas
- Fat Harvesting Cannulas
- LuerLok Infiltrator Cannulas
- Cannula Connectors & Single Use Fat Transfer
- Tubing Sets
- Autologous Fat Grafting for Breast Augmentation
- Autologous Fat Grafting for Buttock Augmentation
- Facial Fat Grafting
- Autologous Fat Grafting for Hand Rejuvenation
- Autologous Fat Grafting at Hospitals
- Autologous Fat Grafting at On-site Clinics
- Autologous Fat Grafting at Plastic Surgery Centers
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of LATAM)
- EU – (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), UK, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep. etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, S. Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)