The global orthopedic devices market is estimated to evolve at a CAGR of 4% from 2023 to 2033. At present, the market is valued at US$ 45 billion and is thus expected to reach a size of US$ 67 billion by the end of 2033.Increasing joint replacement and pain management procedures, as well as a rise in the prevalence of joint pain and damaged joints among the elderly population, are major factors driving the demand for joint reconstruction devices.
The offer in this portion accompanies many open doors including fabricating items, appropriation, retail, and showcasing administrations. Broad rounds of essential and a far reaching optional exploration have been utilized by the examiners at Fact.MR to show up at different assessments and projections for Demand of Orthopedic Devices Market both at worldwide and provincial levels.
Download a Sample Copy of This Report: –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4780?PJ
Market Players: –
- Zimmer Biomet
- Stryker Corporation
- Smith & Nephew
- DJO Global, Inc.
- Exactech, Inc.
- Medtronic PLC
- DePuy Synthes
- Conmed Corporation
- Donjoy, Inc.
- NuVasive, Inc.
Key partners in Market including industry players, policymakers, and financial backers in different nations have been persistently realigning their systems and ways to deal with carry out them to take advantage of new open doors. Numerous lately have updated their procedures to stay coordinated in the setting of overall disturbances brought about by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Key orthopedic device suppliers with technical expertise and core competencies are making consistent efforts to manufacture novel orthopedic products and maintain quality control following safety regulations to reduce the environmental impact to attract more customers. Some examples of these are orthopedic medical devices and orthopedic fixation devices.
Improved biomaterial-based implants offering high strength and low wear are witnessing an exponential increase in demand across developed and developing countries. Several leading companies are collaborating with emerging market entrants, enhancing product standards, and focusing on supply chain management.
- Johnson and Johnson collaborated with Aspect Biosystems, a company engaged in 3D bioprinting and tissue engineering to launch new and advanced orthopedic devices.
Key Segments of Orthopedic Devices Industry Research
- By Product :
- Joint Reconstruction:
- Hip Replacement
- Total Hip Replacement Implants
- Partial Hip Replacement Implants
- Hip Resurfacing Implants
- Revision Hip Replacement Implants
- Knee Replacement:
- Total Knee Replacement Implants
- Partial Knee Replacement Implants
- Revision Knee Replacement Implants
- Elbow & Shoulder Replacement
- Hip Replacement
- Spinal Devices
- Spinal Fusion Devices
- Spinal Non-fusion Devices
- Trauma Fixation
- Metal Plates & Screws
- Nails and Rods
- Orthopedic Prosthetics
- Lower Extremity Orthopedic Prosthetics
- Upper Extremity Orthopedic Prosthetics
- Arthroscopy Devices
- Orthopedic Braces & Supports
- Upper Extremity Braces and Supports
- Low Extremity Braces and Supports
- Orthopedic Accessories
- Bone Cement
- Casting Systems
- Removal Systems
- Joint Reconstruction:
- By End User :
- Orthopedic Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of LATAM)
- EU – (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), UK, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep. etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, S. Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
How Fact.MR Assists in Making Strategic Moves?
The data provided in the Orthopedic Devices Market report offers comprehensive analysis of important industry trends. Industry players can use this data to strategize their potential business moves and gain remarkable revenues in the upcoming period.
The report covers the price trend analysis and value chain analysis along with analysis of diverse offering by market players. The main motive of this report is to assist enterprises to make data-driven decisions and strategize their business moves.